Thread: Creative ev1938 4ch PCI Driver for Windows XP

Creative ev1938 4ch PCI Driver for Windows XP

Hello, I need to know where I can download the sound driver ev1938 4ch pci sound card for Windows XP driver, I found in guide but in the end they charge as well as try all creative and I could not download the Everest but did not help me to download it no where else to search or do if I can help would appreciate much. Also provide any information related to the topic.

Re: Creative ev1938 4ch PCI Driver for Windows XP

Who has not had a problem of lack of sound, video, etc, after formatting the hard disk and have not previously made a backup drivers, or delete a file by mistake. The program aims to Everest is precisely identify the hardware of our PC, which will allow us to find the drivers for the devices that we are needed, for example :
    • The sound card
    • The graphics card
    • The network card
    • Motherboard

So, I think that using an updated version of an Everest would be useful for you.

There are two versions of a demo and the other freeIn this case use the free version. Just follow these steps:
    1. Download Everest and store it in a folder. eg Everest.
    2. The downloaded file is named everesthome220.exe. We double click and continue with the installation process.
    3. Once installed, open it
    4. There you can
      • Generate a report to paste Drivers Forum
      • Know the name of each hardware device

I think that it would be better for you to know the name of each hardware device by using Everest. Motherboard To know that we have, we click the plus sign (+) or double click it, you'll see new motherboard, select it, presents its characteristics in the right side of the screen, watching the red box is the name of the plate base. For the Monitor, we click the plus sign (+) or double click it, select Windows or Video Video PCI / AGP, in this case select Video PCI / AGP, presents the name of the graphics card on the right (red box). On the left side we find the Multimedia option , we click the plus sign ( + ) or double click it , select Audio PCI / PnP , we introduced the sound card name on the right ( red box ). On the left is the Network option , you click the plus sign ( +) or double-click the name, select Windows Network , presents the network card name and company name on the right side ( red boxes ). So far, these are the steps to find the description of each of the devices in our hardware. We have all the descriptions on one screen with the option Computer, we click the plus sign ( + ) or double click it , select Summary and see everything on the right side of the screen.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

• Everest allows us to generate a report describing the PC 's hardware devices, which can then paste into a message Drivers forum for assistance. To do this you click Report.
    • Report wizard appears, you will have to click Next.
    • You mark Pages relating to Hardware and then you click option Relate the Hardware.
    • You mark Plain text, you click Finalize and hope that the report is generated.

From this report you can troubleshoot the problem.
    ALWAYS RIGHT - OTHER WISE I WUDNT SEY IT

I would like to tell you that you should able to download the proper drivers for creative ev1938 4ch PCI, if you are having Windows XP as your operating system. Because I know that many are using the same without any issues. But if your operating system is Windows Vista, then you can face the problem. Because Vista has compatibility issues with this sound card. I think that if you are having problems repeatedly, then try to uninstall an operating system(format) and then install the fresh copy of OS again. I hope that doing this will solve your issue.

were is the link to download that drive sir ....
    help me please..........

As you are looking for the Creative ev1938 4ch PCI driver for the Windows XP then let me tell you that it is better to check the official site of Creative and look for the creative ev1938 4ch PCI driver. Every developer keeps the copy of the driver on there database to provide the user with the download of it. So download from Creative and work with the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by pravin77 View Post
    A lot of pc's including laptops use this sound chipset. Better to visit your pc vendor for support. You can download the Creative ev1938 4ch PCI Driver for Windows XP from creative site http://www.americas.creative.com/sup...SearchSite=yes, or if that doesn't work search creatives site for this file " SBAudioSetup_W2k " it's a zip file, up to you if you want to include the attachment.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600