Thread: Windows 7 freezes when Atomic VBA Password Recovery runs

Windows 7 freezes when Atomic VBA Password Recovery runs

An amazing solution to the problem of a lost VBA password in Microsoft Office 95-2003 documents is the software called Atomic VBA Password Recovery. It was a very helpful software, when I was working with Windows XP Service pack 2. Now, I have done a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system. Since the upgradation, Windows 7 freezes when Atomic VBA Password Recovery runs. I know that this is not a genuine issue and hence, I need solutions to solve this problem.

Atomic VBA Password Recovery is developed for Win32 systems

It has to be noted that Atomic VBA Password Recovery is developed for Win32 systems. This means that a problem like Windows 7 freezes when Atomic VBA Password Recovery runs must not occur. I think that there could be some conflict between the software and the operating system that is resulting in the issue. The only solution that you can try out is to reinstall the software.

Dr. V Guest

Windows 7 is not supported by Atomic VBA Password Recovery

Windows 7 is not supported by Atomic VBA Password Recovery and this can be known from the operating systems that it supports and the same is shown below:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate

Any other system requirements are not needed to run it in your system, except that the platforms must be one of the above.

An incompatibility issue

It is clear from the operating systems that are shown in the above post that Windows 7 freezes when Atomic VBA Password Recovery runs because of an incompatibility issue. I am afraid that such issues cannot be solved easily. But, there is no need to worry because there are many other softwares and applications that have similar features as Atomic VBA Password Recovery. You can use any of them to solve this issue.

The latest version of Atomic VBA Password Recovery runs

The latest version of Atomic VBA Password Recovery runs supports the Windows 7 operating system. This is the same with all the applications and programs because the developers are taking care that all the platforms available in the market must be supported by the new versions of the softwares released. So, the problem of Windows 7 freezes when Atomic VBA Password Recovery runs will be removed in that version.

syedmahtab Guest

Re: Windows 7 freezes when Atomic VBA Password Recovery runs

Hi dear,

It is a fact that VBA Password Recovery is incompatible with Windows 7.

Yet, here is a solution to this problem. You can try running the VBA Password Recovery in Compatibility Mode. To do this, just right click its executable file and go to properties. Then select a compatibility mode and try to run the program again.

Hope it works.

Let me know about your experience.