Thread: Intel DG45ID IDT audio drivers not function in Windows 7 64-bit

Intel DG45ID IDT audio drivers not function in Windows 7 64-bit

I installed a IDT intel windows 7 64 bit. I also installed software and hardware (mouse, sound card, burner ..). I also removed the card, started and stopped two times and then reinstalled win7 map but nothing. Can anybody have any ideas? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Intel DG45ID IDT audio drivers not function in Windows 7 64-bit

You can run the Intel Driver Update Utility to find out if you have the latest audio driver for your desktop board. Alternatively, you can browse for audio drivers at Intel’s Download Center. Audio Standards: AC'97 and HD Audio that integrated audio solution included on Intel Desktop Boards is either AC'97 or Intel High Definition (HD) Audio.

Under Windows 7 64bits I could install the drivers from the Hauppauge WinTV USB HD and it turns ministicks ( V7 driver WinTV CD 1.2 ) , the V7 has nothing to do with Windows 7. The most pleasant and with good codecs WMC is the first time . For Pouchin TV mod, when it does not recognize any , increase in the time window and select "ignore level and signal quality "before you start searching , can help here if the signal is weak . Under W7/64 Pouchin is not as obvious, I gave up. To remains a bug in wake- multiplex must change and come back to force the reboot, because it is linked to driver and WinTV such as WMC .

You need to click Start , type CMD in the search box . Right click cmd and select
    # Run as administrator
    # Type the following command and press <ENTER>
    sfc / scannow

# Once this is completed the following command and press <ENTER>
    chkdsk / r

You need to go to the Control Panel + Sounds and Audio Devices and you have the box " place volume icon in the taskbar " but thou shalt not do anything I think since your audio device is not recognized. I do not think you can have two audio peripherals. So you have to disable a. Check have to check that and reply.

I had the same problem , here is what I resolved: in the Control Panel / System , Hardware tab then " Device Manager / controllers, audio , video and game controllers " by right clicking on " Realteck AC'97 Audio " then " Properties " , I perceived that this device disabled. I do not know why he is still as I turned and I found the tune home windaube ( which deserves its reputation system ) . And yes , sometimes we prefer not to find a solution.

You have certainly a driver problem or driver. To fix this, download a driver for your audio hardware manufacturer on the site is the best and safest. If you have a problem to find it, do not hesitate to apply for assistance on the forum. One or more members certainly help you .If you possess (on the cd of the motherboard , for example ) , then use it . To really fix the problem, do not do retail and install the executable. There he found a sound software which can be the causing the problem. Like this , you reinstall everything and is more likely that it operates again . You just reinstall the binary driver from your sound card or chipset . Now, your device manager shows no more problem with the sound . But you still have no sound! . You will check all its settings. Starting with the settings through the Control Panel (Start, Settings, Panel).