Thread: My system Auto shutdown after downloading file from torrent

My system Auto shutdown after downloading file from torrent

I am using a 4 years old Dell desktop system. I am using utorrent software to download files. I am noticing that after the download my pc turns off automatically. Usually I start downloading and leave the system for some hours. I turned of the monitor manually. But when I press the power on button of monitor the system has already shut down. What can be the issue behind this. This only happens while downloading from torrent. I had not noticed this other times.

Re: My system Auto shutdown after downloading file from torrent

There are settings in utorrent which when selected shutdowns the computer automatically after finishing up the download. You can disable that settings and then you can star the downloading back. This is similar when you download from firefox or internet explorer and there you get a checkbox saying shutdown computer after downloading. When you tick the box then your system goes off automatically.

It is right it is the setting of downloading tool which you are using. Just go in settings and then check the settings. Disable auto shutdown options. You can remove torrent first and they try Tixati in that place. It is a torrent client that allows us to download torrents on the Internet using BitTorrent. It is compatible with the sites of other torrent clients. It features an intuitive interface and easy to download.

I am using Bittorent an I never found such issue. BitTorrent fully supports interrupts and subsequent occasions of partial downloads. There is nothing special to configure. If you pause a download before it completes, the incomplete file remains on your hard drive. To resume the transfer, simply click again on the link of the torrent and, upon request, save exactly the same place as last time.

I have a Compaq desktop. I had added almost all drivers that have been updated. My system also shutdown automatically after download. This happens sometime in between. I had tried disconnecting and reconnecting the power supply sector and removing the graphics card and sound card but still the problem is identical. There is better change in that. I have to unplug the cpu case and that I reconnected to Restart.

First you have an option in the Advanced tab on your system which is located in Startup and Recovery. There if automatic restart is enabled then the issue comes out. This is the first type of issue. Secondly there can be other problem also where it can occur due to several defective RAM sticks, a bad power supply or a overhead processor. Are you overclocking processor. If yes then just monitor your cpu temperature.

Check for any hardware issue related to the power supply. Test your memory by running Memtest. Clean your fans and removes all the dust. Basically this works only if there is some setting issue on the torrent or else it work fine. You might have enabled auto shutdown option due to that you facing that issue. Try to run a system restore settings and uninstall the torrent client which you are using.

My system also shutdown automatically after download.that is the problem my computer virus activity you are computer auto shutdown.start the 60 second after complete any other downloading.Auto ShutDown XP Professional is a free to try software.Remote systems can now be set to shutdown at specified times.
    Genius is an immense capacity for taking trouble