Thread: Problem uninstalling utorrent

Problem uninstalling utorrent

Hello,
    I have a trouble with utorrent because for some time when I run any downloads is up, so I wanted to uninstall / reinstall the problem was still present. Now the problem is that I can not uninstall utorrent client. If you have a solution for this then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Problem uninstalling utorrent

Even I do have a similar kind of a problem. So I have no triangle or circle at the bottom, then the destination addresses of receipt and movement of the downloads were not in their destinations, so I gave one but it still does not work. I do not know when to test the port so that utorrent will work good. Thank you.

The solution I found is to "force"(s) download(s) in the utorrent shortcut menu (right click). It works also with azureus. My downloads have taken over 100%. So, that is the solution I would like to suggest you.

I have the same problem at the beginning of any market well and once more how to start a download I thought it was because of a website where I download, you are on need not register a site for his walk or so may be that as it is on emule file sharing, have a few things has to exchange.

I'm done with windows seven and my problem does not come at all. The thing that I've made is the following. I did click on the arrow next to the flag in the bottom right then I have to close the web cam and the deamon tools virtual drive, then I have my files (movies, music, etc.) in either utorrent startup forced or normal startup and for me it worked.

You need to check if the port is open or not to download, you have a yellow triangular icon or a green circle at the bottom of uTorrent? Do not you change the destination of your files? (Which would explain no download no starts since uTorrent can no longer find the files)

Easy and Complete Guide to Utorrent Program Removal

Easy and complete guide to utorrent program removal.

Many utorrent programs don't easily uninstall and continue to run in the background. There is a second program called DNA that isn't uninstalled when utorrent is removed. It functions much like a trojan and likes to hide. After much frustration (thanks to ASUS using utorrent) I was able accomplish a full removal in a few minutes.

Install the freeware program Revo Uninstaller. Find utorrent and DNA in the listings of installed programs and uninstall. The microsoft uninstaller didn't fully remove utorrent and DNA was completely hidden. I choose the option in Revo to remove the registry entries. They are both completely gone.

This is optional but gives a good insight into the realtime torrent/DNA activity.
    Using the free Comodo firewall you can view the active in/out port connections. Click on the program icon, firewall, then view active connections. It showed 2 pages of open port activity; after uninstalling the utorrent programs it returned to normal. The Comodo firewall is an excellent product.
    Last edited by John V; 01-07-2010 at 11:12 AM. Reason: spelling