Thread: utorrent preferences on mac os x

utorrent preferences on mac os x

Hello,
    I am using mac os x and utorrent with it. Now, I have recently switched to utorrent, i would to use transmission for downloading. The problem now is that I need to set up utorrent for mac os x. What should I set the preferences of utorrent for mac os x that utorrent should perform well on the operating system. Any suggestion on this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: utorrent preferences on mac os x

I want details about uTorrent for OS X, especially for the upload. I wanted to know how to share files, and how to tell the uTorrent folder or my or my records that I want to share. For now I just upload THAT I download, it's very annoying especially for the quality of my ratio. I also wanted to help on the optimization settings for a connection 28 megs, 12 megs in IP. I guess i am correct here and would like more advice from your guys.

That said, there is surely a menu Options / Preferences> Files in the Mac not uT? Here you can specify where your will and your uploads and downloads. And in theory, a finite passes download seed if people connected to your client ask you to share.

Exactly the same problem, I'm desperate I looked everywhere without success. I'm brand new mac, we were on the PC before we have a mac mini, using utorrent on PC I found utorrent mac and I thought " I am not lost", I want to download but I especially want to re-seed all my files already download from time. I go to the tabs open and I look good files, impossible to select. I do not know what is the exact problem. I managed to re-seed a file by returning to the site re-downloading it has 100% verified and set seed but to do this for all.

"I managed to re-seed a file by returning to the site re-downloading it has 100% verified and set seed but to do this for, it discourages me ... " I believe there is no other solution.