Thread: Installing a 32bit Windows 7 Ultimate

Installing a 32bit Windows 7 Ultimate

I am having a query that i think can be resolved here. Actually I am having a laptop which is running with the Windows 7 64 bit. But my problem is that i wanted to install the Windows 7 32bit ultimate to the laptop of mine. But not getting any way to perform the same. So if possible then let me know how to perform the same. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Installing a 32bit Windows 7 Ultimate

I think that you wanted to upgrade the Windows 7 64 bit which is i think is Home edition to the Ultimate edition. For that you have to use the Windows Anytime Upgrade. Just click on start and then to search type Anytime Upgrade. and the result will take you to the upgrade of the Windows 7 home to Windows 7 Home.

As you wanted to upgrade to the Windows 7 Ultimate then you can check out the Microsoft regarding the same. Microsoft is offering the download of the update for the Windows 7 which you are looking for. All you have to do is to make the online payment for the same. To know more about it visit the Microsoft.

As you are planning to upgrade to the Windows 7 Ultimate then let me tell you that this is costly then the Professional version of the Windows 7. But the Ultimate version is having more feature then the other version of the same. It is having the BitLocker and language change. So if you want to spend then upgrade to this version.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse View Post
    As you are planning to upgrade to the Windows 7 Ultimate then let me tell you that this is costly then the Professional version of the Windows 7. But the Ultimate version is having more feature then the other version of the same. It is having the BitLocker and language change. So if you want to spend then upgrade to this version.
    Thanks for all the replies that has been given in response to thread of mine and i have gone through the same and it is really helpful for me.