Thread: HP 8000 Elite Pro running with Windows 7 pro 64 bit having Wireless problem

HP 8000 Elite Pro running with Windows 7 pro 64 bit having Wireless problem

I am having a HP 8000 Elite Pro running with Windows 7 pro 64 bit having Wireless problem. Actually i have installed Wireless NIC with the driver of it. When i am login to network it takes some time to show the desktop. And also when i am trying to access the Mapped drive it ask for the username and password. So help me with the issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: HP 8000 Elite Pro running with Windows 7 pro 64 bit having Wireless problem

As per your problem i can advise you to check out the Network and Sharing Center. After that go to the Change Advance Sharing Setting. Here check everything is set as per your need specially the password which is annoying for you. So go and check all the setting in the same. This will help you for the problem of yours.

There might be possibility that the driver which you are using is got corrupted and need to reinstall the same. But i will not recommend you to install the older one. Just download the now one from the internet and install this new one. After that attempt the same and see whether you are getting the things working according to you or not

Quote Originally Posted by Dolsy_bendal View Post
    As per your problem i can advise you to check out the Network and Sharing Center. After that go to the Change Advance Sharing Setting. Here check everything is set as per your need specially the password which is annoying for you. So go and check all the setting in the same. This will help you for the problem of yours.
    I have tried both the things but let me tell you that this both things are not working for me. So if possible then let me know some of the more solution.

I think that this is the problem with the DNS server which is having the default IP address that is not detecting the network properly. So i will advise you to open the DNS IP address and then enter the IP address manually and save the setting. After that connect the same see whether you are getting the password prompt or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolsy_bendal View Post
    I think that this is the problem with the DNS server which is having the default IP address that is not detecting the network properly. So i will advise you to open the DNS IP address and then enter the IP address manually and save the setting. After that connect the same see whether you are getting the password prompt or not.
    First of all thanks for the reply. As i was not in touch with my computer so could not tried the same. Now i will try the same and let you know whether it is working for me or not.