Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-06-2010

sad programs are not responding

hi guys! i've windows XP Pro SP3 installed in my pc.i've 24.8GB of total space in my C:/ drive(80GB hard disk) now-a-days i'm facing low space problem in C:/ drive.(presently i've 1.94GB free space in C:/ drive)
recently i've observed that many times programs or files are not responding.
please help me.....
Old 17-06-2010

Re: programs are not responding

It is obvious to become slow or stop responding of programs and files when C drive is almost full as it is the main system drive. I dont think Windows Xp would take 28 GB of space anyhow. What else you have kept in C drive.. Please remove or transfer all other files rather than the system file to any other partition. Also try to optimize your system. to do so, you can find many post regarding the same, for example:
Want to clean up hard disk drive with scandisk
Optimize Windows for SSD
How to optimize XP

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,