Thread: Epson Perfection 1260 scanner no driver for windows 7

Epson Perfection 1260 scanner no driver for windows 7

Recently i have upgraded my system from windows XP to windows 7. Right after the upgradation to windows 7 my desktop is not detecting the printer so it appears as there is an issue with the driver so please provide the drivers for the Epson Perfection 1260 scanner . Please tell me how to go about i am not able to get the drivers.

Re: Epson Perfection 1260 scanner no driver for windows 7

Epson has made available a driver for Windows 7 Twain 32-bit. Does not work in 64 Bits Windows 7! Despite all my compatibility testing, failure. but I found a solution that works very well. It can acquire from the scanner and therefore avoids a replacement, which is already not so bad. The handling is very acceptable as rendering, and all can remain free! Uninstall the driver Twain 5, it is unnecessary, since this panel.

Download 6.46 MB VueScan_8.6.02_6904.exe Hamrick Software's trial. He adds dollar signs on the image but can be circumvented with FastStone Capture v.6.5 or other capture software. I think this software will definitely help you in this matter. If this does not help you i would suggest you to go for the windows 7 update.

Follow th below mentioned steps

1. Launch VueScan (to use, you change some settings to your taste)
    2. click below to Preview (green)
    3. in the main window displays the image (crop).
    4. Opens another window with enlarged image is with $ ... shut up, because useless.
    5. Start the capture with the Scan button (green)
    6. This is where FastStone Capture already launched ... select the image and save it.

I managed to run my scanner epson 1250 under vista with the software epson smart panel
    recipe:
    • Get the latest driver for vista epson 1250 (as of 23/3/8) on the site epson
    • Uninstall everything regarding your scanner on your microphone (drivers, Pgms)
    • Install the driver recovered (double click on the zip)
    • If it crashes click on "restart with recommended settings"
    • Take your cd to install smart panel smart panel install only if it crashes click on "restart with recommended settings"
    • Go to the directory ds "Epson" which was created by the install ds search all the subdirectories. Exe (applications)
    • on each. exe properties then go ds tab "Compatibility" and click on "run the program in compatibility mode for" and select "Windows 98" for all programs
    • It may be necessary to stop and restart the microwave and normally it works.

I just bought an Epson Perfection 1670 and used as the driver that came with was refused for "OS not supported", I searched the web and I downloaded "Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.04A by following the instructions in this address: http://www.epson.com/ . I launched the executable, then I plugged the USB cable and W7 has installed the driver without worries. I find myself with EPSON for the scans in the start menu. I have not yet figured out how to put several pages in a single PDF file.

There is not worth it, just download the the officical website of Epson, unzip and scan extinguished or removed, run the setup.exe obtained... Super simple. Now as 32-bit solution has been installed before despite the warnings, should make cleaning and / or try to return to a previous restore point.