Thread: Vuze 4.3.1.2 not fucntioning Windows 7

Vuze 4.3.1.2 not fucntioning Windows 7

I use a desktop machine and have downloaded Vuze 4.3.1.2 application from the site. The problem is that the application is not functioning well. I have tried a lot but still it is not able to function well by executing. Please do help me out so that I can make the application to perform and work well. I hope you may sort the issue. It would be great.

Re: Vuze 4.3.1.2 not fucntioning Windows 7

The application that you have downloaded may have some issue and this is the reason you are not able to work well with the application. It would be better that you get the application from a better site because there is a possibility that the application may have been appended with issue and this is the reason you are not able to execute and hence you are not able to function. Check out.

I suppose that the application is appended with bug. You need to get another application and then check out for the thing. This will surely let you to get sort of the thing and make the essential aspects to be appended. I hope this will surely help you out. You will be able to work with the application by then. So do check out and support or process as needed.

There is a possiblity that the application is not able to cope well or do not have much of the features or capability to cope with the system. This is the reason you are not able to function or work as required. So in order to make it work it is necessary that check out for the compatibility and then process for the execution. It will be helpful.

You can try out by installing the application under compatible mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then make it install under compatible mode for Windows XP. As it is been done it is necessary that you perform for the act and then process as needed. This will surely let you to get to a better solution. so do check and make the essential things to be implemented. It will be helpful. So check for the same.

Dr. V Guest

A clean boot service is the best option that will help you well and make the application to get execute well and that too without any problem. You need to type msconfig in the searchbox option and then hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft service from the selective startup tab. Disable the service and then restart the system as required. I hope you may then be able to perform as needed. So do check out.