Thread: Windows 7 64-bit freezes on Yahoo login or Yahoo notifications

Windows 7 64-bit freezes on Yahoo login or Yahoo notifications

I have recently installed the Windows 7 operating system in my Compaq desktop by removing Windows XP. Actually, I am facing a very unusual problem ever since I have installed this new operating system. The situation is that Windows 7 64-bit freezes on Yahoo login or Yahoo notifications. I am not able to understand why this is happening. There were no such issues when I was working with the older operating system. Please help me with all possible suggestions to eradicate this situation.
    Last edited by Ambak; 16-06-2010 at 12:32 AM.

Re: Windows 7 64-bit freezes on Yahoo login or Yahoo notifications

There must be some conflicts going on within your system because of which Windows 7 64-bit freezes on Yahoo login or Yahoo notifications. You will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system and remove all the components that are listed as incompatible by this particular tool. You are facing the problems because of the incompatibility issues that is prevailing in your system. Removing the incompatible components must eradicate the situation.

It seems that the situation of Windows 7 64-bit freezes on Yahoo login or Yahoo notifications is being caused because of the problem with the browser and the operating system. Are you facing the problem with all the sites or is this just with Yahoo? You must try using some other browser and check out if the issue is solved or not.

Just let me know about the situation after you try out the new browser. I am waiting for your reply.

There is a need to contact the Yahoo officials and mention the issue that Windows 7 64-bit freezes on Yahoo login or Yahoo notifications. This is because I can assure you that there is no incompatibility issue between the operating system and the particular website. I have not seen any such case till now. I guess the officials can help you out with some solution to get out of this situation.

It will be better if you give a call to your computer engineer and tell him to come at your place. As I am not able to make out what is causing the issue, I cannot provide the correct solution for the same. Anyways, the engineer will be able to look into the matter and thus, check out what is the reason for the problem. Because of this, he will also be able to provide you with the proper solutions. I recommend you to avoid playing with the settings of your system, if you are not aware about it.

It was a great surprise to know that Windows 7 64-bit freezes on Yahoo login or Yahoo notifications. This is because I have removed all the incompatibilities in my system and after that, tried to start Yahoo. I was able to start the same successfully. So, I will recommend all the Windows 7 users to keep a check on the incompatibilities in the system with the help of the hardware and software evaluation tool.

If you are referring to Yahoo Messenger crashing, I was experiencing the same issues on Windows 7 64 bit. I had to revert to version 9 to get it to work: