Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Will it help to have extra memory by creating new user account?

Operating Systems

Old 14-06-2010

Will it help to have extra memory by creating new user account?

hi friends!i'm posting this thread again because I've not got the answer of what I've actually asked
i want to know that - is it possible to increase the pc memory by creating an extra User a/c?
i just wnat to ask that can i download or save different files in an a/c so that it dont effect the memory of the other a/c i.e. is ti true that both the a/c use different memory allocation from the same pc ?
please answer my ques. on the base of memory allocation generally use by different user accounts.

Old 14-06-2010

Re: Will it help to have extra memory by creating new user account?

Yes that will definitely save the PC memory of the another account. When you download the file in one account then that will not affect the second account's memory. It will be in the Hard Disk but not in the memory allocated to the Second user account. So if you are planing to move forward with another user account then you can go ahead.
Old 14-06-2010

Re: Will it help to have extra memory by creating new user account?

thanks for your precious information

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,