Thread: Windows 7 64 bit computer does not recognize garmin gpsmap 76s

Windows 7 64 bit computer does not recognize garmin gpsmap 76s

I have done an upgradation from Windows Vista to Windows 7 recently. After that, Windows 7 64 bit computer does not recognize garmin gpsmap 76s. Actually, when my computer was running Windows Vista, there was no such problem. The situation started only after installing Windows 7. Kindly help me with any solution that can prevent this problem.

Re: Windows 7 64 bit computer does not recognize garmin gpsmap 76s

It seems that there is some kind of incompatibility problem going on between the operating system and the system components. This is why Windows 7 64 bit computer does not recognize garmin gpsmap 76s. You will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to check out the components that are incompatible with Windows 7. Removing them must solve the issue.

Dr. V Guest

Hello there, if Windows 7 64 bit computer does not recognize garmin gpsmap 76s because of an incompatibility problem, then you will have to find one that can be used with Windows 7.

Infact, there are many alternatives available for the same in the market. Search for the same on the internet and accordingly, buy the one that is suitable for you. Wish you all the best.

According to me, you must quit using the Windows 7 operating system. This is because you will face more situations like Windows 7 64 bit computer does not recognize garmin gpsmap 76s. I recommend you to switch to Windows Vista because the features of both these operating systems are similar. Also, there are no such incompatibilities in Windows Vista.

I am not sure about this problem, but all the incompatibilities in Windows 7 can be solved with the help of compatibility tools. So, if Windows 7 64 bit computer does not recognize garmin gpsmap 76s, then you can try getting the compatibility tool for this hardware component. After this tool is installed, your component can be successfully installed in your system.

You can set the operating system in the compatibility mode to eradicate the issue that the Windows 7 64 bit computer does not recognize garmin gpsmap 76s. The option for "troubleshoot compatibility" has to be used for this purpose. Well, there is an option that allows to mention the issues that you are facing and thus, do the settings. Also, some recommended settings are provided. You can use any of them. Remember to apply these settings for the future.