Thread: ATI Catalyst 10.1 not working on windows 7 64 bit

ATI Catalyst 10.1 not working on windows 7 64 bit

I have presently installed innovative OS (win 7 ultimate build 7600 -64bit) and have a difficulty with installation of catalyst drivers. When I am working setup, system installs merely submission manager, without several drivers. I am running at MSI 785G-E53 (with incorporated radeon 4200), mobo drivers would not install too. What can I do to fix this problem.

Re: ATI Catalyst 10.1 not working on windows 7 64 bit

I had the similar difficulty with my Sapphire HD5670 card on Win7 64-bit. I had to utilize the driver disk that comes with the card. Even although the AMD site directs you to the Catalyst 10.1 drivers, I do not believe they are supported on the HD56xx series of cards. If you read the discharge notes for the 10.1 drivers, there's no point out of the HD56xx series being supported. ATI Catalyst Release make a note of Version 10.1.

I encompass noticed with 10.2 and 10.3 that I no longer have the alternative to modify down from 60Hz to moreover 30 or 24Hz refresh rates for 1920x1080. What's up the motivation I necessitate 30Hz is for the reason that my TV is forced to utilize standard HDMI Black Level (Samsung LN-T4661F) which I do not similar to. Right at present I frequently have to physically modify it back to Low each time I switch from my DVR to the HTPC and back. Was there a discharge make a note of on this that I missed or do I requirements to report it.

Add back the declaration in CCC - HDTV maintain. The CCC - Desktop & Displays - Right hit it off diminutive HDTV - HDTV hold up - start ticking Add 1080p24, 1080p30 and is appropriate. At present these modes determine to be obtainable. I am supposed to have made it clear that I tried to utilize the "force" alternative for these but it did not do anything. The screen presently flickers and it stays at 60Hz. I do not maintain in mind if this was a problem prior to 10.2, but definitely not in version 9.xx of CCC. I presently noticed the missing options starting with 10.2.

Are these settings essentially running at present they have been broken for a at the same time as at present, do not be familiar with if it was CCC from cat 10.1 that might submit an application these settings on my system, then you have to upgraded the drivers and the custom res was tranquil there. You do not challenge to modify the HDTV settings at present, a chance you have to do it the entire in excess of again.

I was talented to make your mind up to this problem on a hunch. I was wondering if perhaps my installed monitor was a predicament. I opened Device Manager and uninstalled my Generic PnP Monitor from the Monitors register. I then used Scan for Hardware modifies which reinstalled the driver and rebooted. Subsequent to the reboot, my comprehensive Hz settings are back.

Has anybody attempted to install the innovative drivers on a 5670. I tried multiple times with no achievement. First attempt, I uninstalled the previous drivers, and then installed the innovative ones merely to locate out that the installer did not essentially install the drivers or CCC. Second attempt, I left the old drivers in, and attempted to install the innovative ones on top, even although the installer said I had the most recent versions of every one installed apps. Again, no dice, install completed in regarding 5 seconds, no files copied. Edit: Neglected to mention this is on a Win7 64bit install, if that matters at all. Get the feeling that these drivers do not hold up this series of card, taking into consideration the driver download page for the 5600 series tranquil lists the old drivers from December.