Thread: Sega CD and Mega CD Emulator for Mac

Sega CD and Mega CD Emulator for Mac

I want to know about the Sega CD and the Mega CD Emulator which can be useful for Mac. I am not having much idea about the Emulators of Sega CD and Mega CD. I am sure that someone hanging out there can help me.!! All I want is some information about the Emulators that can be used in Mac. Please help me in providing an useful information about the mentioned topic.

Re: Sega CD and Mega CD Emulator for Mac

Sega Mega-CD is a peripheral hardware of the Sega Mega Drive produced by Sega. With two different versions for the two versions of the Mega Drive, Mega-CD (or Sega CD) was an extension of the original console that improved their speed, as well as graphics and sound, and turned it into a platform media, being able to play music or do karaoke. Kega Fusion is an example of EMULATOR. It is an excellent emulator for sega cd, is free and can emulate the Sega Genesis / Megadrive, 32X, Sega CD / Mega CD, Game Gear, Master System, SG 1000, SG 3000. Can be used on operating systems from Windows 95 to Windows XP, in Vista I have not tried, but it's likely to be given just a matter of taste.

You can create a post with the rom of the game, there is no glue on it, because if you specify that you upload the game is for an emulator for the psp, no problem. Moreover, you can hang with the game. While spam does not lead, put the server, the necessary information and of course, that is for PSP (either an application such as a game or rom but always in the console), everything will be correct. So, from what I can say, there is no problem. In fact, long ago got just the rom "kings of figther '98" with its cache for the neo geo emulator because nobody was.

I think that "Sega Arcade emulator for Macintosh" you can use as an example. This version supports three Sega arcade machines based on NEC V60 CPU - Sega System 32, Sega System 32 Multi and Sega Model 1. While currently a model games are not playable due to lack of emulation 3D System 32 games are working properly. Titles such as Golden Axe 2 and Spiderman are 100% compatible if you have a powerful Mac.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have provided you with the list of Mega CD Emulator along with the description that can be useful for the Mac :
    • Kega Fusion - This machine emulator can emulate the Sega Genesis, the 32X, Mega CD Game Gear and Master System. Kega Fusion also includes a dozen graphic filters.
    • People - A very good emulator Genesis, MegaCD and 32X.
    • Xega - An emulator Megadrive / Genesis that turns the majority of games. Also supports the Mega CD and 32X.
    Temporary signature

I suggest you turn to emulate the good old Sega Megadrive. She, too, its share of games as nice as the retro :-). We will use this emulator for dgen based on SDL. Download for this, the sources most up to date on the official site. You of course need SDL version higher than 1.0, for distributions containing binary (RPM. DEB) packages you need SDL and SDL-dev (el), libsdl called by some. You also need NASM package, normally installed by default. The installation is very classic, first unzip the archive, go to the directory created and type :
    . / Configure - prefix = / usr & & make & & make install