Thread: JVC Everio .mod to .mov problem

I am having this problem from the last week. I unable to play video on my MacBook that is taken from the JVC Everio. I have MacBook with Mac os x installed in it. I unable to convert .MOD to .MOV or .MPEG. Whenever I tried to rename that video file to the .MPEG, QuickTime doesn't play that files. Please help me to fix JVC Everio .mod to .mov problem.
    Thank you,

Re: JVC Everio .mod to .mov problem

Use Alive MP4 Converter to convert mod to .mov file. Alive MP4 Converter is a professional video converter to convert popular video formats to MP4 (MPEG4). It can convert DivX, XviD, MPEG, MOV, QickTime, 3GP, MOD, VOB, WMV, ASF, AVI to MP4, such as AVI to MP4, MPEG to MP4. Alive MP4 Converter supports H.264 codec, and allows you to play the converted MP4 video on your portable media player (MP4 player), such as Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen Vision, Sandisk Sansa and so on. You can also convert MP4 to AVI, DivX, XviD, WMV, MPEG or MP3 format with Alive MP4 Converter.

Use MPEG Streamclip for your computer. MPEG Streamclip is a powerful free video converter, player, editor for Mac and Windows. It can play many movie files, not only MPEGs; it can convert MPEG files between muxed/demuxed formats for authoring; it can encode movies to many formats, including iPod; it can cut, trim and join movies. MPEG Streamclip can also download videos from YouTube and Google by entering the page URL.

Use Converio for your computer. Converio can convert your files from your camcorder to make them compatible with most video processing software. The program is able to convert your MPEG2 files and MOD to MPG or AVI (DivX, Xvid, MP4, etc..) But also to rename, cut, merge or resize. Note that Converio supports flow processing format Mpeg2-PS generated by the analog TV cards, TNT or software compression.

I am using iVerio for my computer and I think you also use it. iVerio is software that lets you use your camcorder as easily as your camera, you can save your video files stored on your camcorder directly to your computer. iVerio organizes them by date, and converts them into the format you want. Henceforth, it allows more time to find a way to display your videos in Quicktime or Windows Media Player, the videos can be converted to both formats.

Quite simply you branch your camcorder to USB port it is opening a removable hard drive in your workplace and you find your video file in the folder Everio.
    Then you just have to copy / paste to transfer them on your pc.
    To read and work you can use the software that you've been provided with (Power director, Power producer). But be careful once your file it will do you encode mpeg or avi format but not DVD. In my case I rencode this file using Nero Vision to make a DVD file. Here I hope that ca help you.