Thread: Where is System Events in mac?

Where is System Events in mac?

To clean my computer I download MainMenu in my computer. I repair disk permissions. I clean the user and system cache. Then I restart my computer. When my system boot up I get "Where is System Events in mac? " error message. I don't know what is that mean. Please help me to fix this problem. Thank you.

Re: Where is System Events in mac?

From your information it seems that mainmenu application is trying to use AppleScripts System Events and that's why you are getting such type of problem. It is continuously used by mainmenu application. In this case do not select any application. This will help you to fix this problem. I hope this will help you.

Not as much as the applications in terms of iPhoto, like, etc. But the list does not include "colorsyncing" Keyboard script "FontStyle script" script access URL "Overview ".... etc. It also has the browse button that allows me to search. I think you have to restart your computer to fix this problem.

If you get an error message saying that MainMenu will leave because the security is breached, then the most likely explanation is that you've used an application or system tool that versions and changes the applications.

Applications known to cause this problem are monolingual and Xslimmer.

To protect your system, MainMenu does not let itself be cut or modified by other applications.

To prevent this error message, we recommend that when you run these applications, you tell them not to change MainMenu.

Hey it is normal problem. This is happened after you upgrade to Snow Leopard. After this upgrade process the systems asked for the System Events.app. It is not possible to find this using Spotlight. You can find this in the following location:
    Code:
    System/Library/CoreServices/System Events.app

With the latest version, we decided it was time to give not only iArchiver polished new interface but also a catchy name - Backpack. Development iArchiver officially ended and we put all our efforts into a backpack. When you license iArchiver you can go backpacking with a discount.