Thread: Replacement for Volume Logic

Replacement for Volume Logic

When I am using Panther and then Tiger, I use Volume Logic application to play all kind of media file like audio, video. It is very easy to play all audio using this application. Now I have install Leopard in my computer and that's why I unable to install Volume Logic in computer. Please suggest me replacement for Volume Logic.
    Thank you.

Re: Replacement for Volume Logic

Why don't you use Garageband to process/ then add effects etc to music in a similar way as like Volume Logic. Now the application that helped millions make music can help you learn to play an instrument. Basic Lessons in GarageBand teach you piano and guitar right on your Mac. It doesn’t get any more authentic than learning to play a song from the artist who made it famous.

Use Windows Media Player 9 for Mac OS X. It is same as your Volume Logic. Sporting a new brushed steel skin for Apple's newest operating system, this new version of our player opens the world of Windows Media 9 content to Macintosh users, enabling them to access the best audio and video on the Web. New plug-in support added for Internet Explorer, Netscape and Safari enables playback of Windows Media files right from the browser.

I think you have to use Neutrino which is same as your Volume Logic application. Neutrino — the core player for the Mac with advanced playback features you won't find in any other player. Add effects, reverb, loops, time, pitch, Audio Units plug-ins, and more, all in real time. Enhance your music with equalizers and space correcting audio units. Explore stunning Music Visualizer representations of your music as it plays.

Why don't you use RealPlayer SP for your mac. It's social. It's portable. The new RealPlayer® SP for Mac lets you download your favorite online videos from thousands of Web sites and transfer them to your iPod, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry or other favorite device, quickly and easily. Now you can download and organize your favorite videos from thousands of Web sites. Then watch them anytime, anywhere you want. This is same as your Volume Logic application. It has all the features that Volume Logic has.

Use VLC Media Player for your MAc OS X. The media player that fills all your needs. It can handle DVDs, (S)VCDs, Audio CDs, web streams, TV cards and much more. You don't need to keep track of a dozen codec packs you need to have installed. VLC has all codecs built-in. It comes with support for nearly all codec there is.

Windows Media Components® for QuickTime™ provides Windows Media video and audio playback in the QuickTime Player for Mac OS X. As an alternative to Windows Media Player for Mac, Macintosh users can now access high-definition Windows Media files using Windows Media Components for QuickTIme by Flip4Mac. You can play Windows Media files (.wma and .wmv) directly in QuickTime and view Windows Media content on the Internet using a Web browser.

Hi, is there anyone who would like to pass on/sell their serial number for Volume Logic to me? You can contact me directly at info (att) johannesvinke (dot) nl

Thanks,
    Johannes