Thread: How do I use Mobile Me Family pack?

How do I use Mobile Me Family pack?

I have MacBook and few apple iphones. I also have Mobile Me and it is working fine. I synchronize my iPhone's calendars and email with MacBook. My friend recently get iMac. I want to activate his email account on his iMac. I want to setting like when he click on the iCal, the same calender accounts has to open. I want to asked is there any setting through which you can use one email icon to linked with different Mobile Me account. Please tell me how do I use Mobile Me Family pack?
    Thank you.

Re: How do I use Mobile Me Family pack?

As per my knowledge an Individual subscription comes with 20GB of combined email and file storage, 200GB of monthly data transfer, and full access to everything MobileMe has to offer. Access Account Options from me.com to add up to 40GB of extra storage to your Individual or Family Pack subscription. It is very easy to use.

MobileMe replaces Apple's. Mac services. It retained. Mac a lot of features, such as online storage and other functions, but this new service information in multiple devices simultaneously play a powerful effect. MobileMe users can handle e-mail, Notepad program, address book, photos and other files, and can also work computer, home computers, mobile devices (such as the iPhone or iPod touch) information sharing between. The key to all these little synchronization and communication technology.

Use MobileMe, e-mail, information and communication thin notebook are stored securely online server, Apple called "cloud storage" solutions. That is, a network connection, the information stored in you can touch anywhere, no matter where you are, no matter what device you use. Apple said that any modern Web browser can be used, which means that Mac and Safari 3, Firefox 2 and 3 and nternet Explorer 7 (XP) and Vista users can access.

MobileMe can better integrate with the iPhone's performance. MobileMe works with the same. Whether you're using a Mac or PC, iPhone or iPod touch, you can enter the e-mail, address book and notebook information. You do not have information specifically on the device modifications, as long as it changes, you only need to modify the equipment in the match on it.

This is the. Mac's Web Gallery's successor, it can save and share photos online. Use the Web Gallery, you can upload and organize photos, select sharing and display options, to generate a URL, other people can use this URL to browse your photos. You can from iPhoto, Aperture and the iPhone in to upload photos to MobileMe. Apple TV users can still set-top box to watch the slideshow Photo menu.

The MobileMe service synchronizes remote mode "push" email, contacts and calendar events of all your devices. So, your iPhone, Mac and PC remain perfectly synchronized. No need to dock, and this is one example of the talents of MobileMe to ease your life. You may have a Mac at home, a PC at work, plus an iPhone and now an iPad. MobileMe uses push technology "to constantly synchronize your e-mails, contacts and calendars on all your devices.