Thread: Sony Vegas Alternative

Sony Vegas Alternative

I have recently bought a cool new FCE for my compute, but it is very difficult to use. I have Macbook pro which has Mac os x installed in it. Most of it's special effects does not working properly. Due to this I able to complete edition of only one music video, which is very tiring. That's why I am looking for another video editing software for my computer. Please suggest me Sony Vegas Alternative.
    Thank you.

Re: Sony Vegas Alternative

You have to use Adobe Premiere Pro 2 for your computer. Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 is a software that allows for video editing quality. You will have the option of precise control over virtually all aspects of production with powerful tools for editing video and audio available. Moreover, it is possible to nest several packages, experimenting freely and more effectively manage complex projects. The objective is to enable them to produce quality movies ready to be played as video, multimedia or the Web.

Why don't you use Roxio Creator 2010 for your Mac computer. It is following features:
    • Encoding video 5 times faster with the two technologies supported ATI ® and NVIDIA ® CUDA Stream ™
    • Burn and copy discs directly from the desktop with the gadget Roxio Burn
    • Record Web video for offline playback on DVD, mobile phone or iPod ®
    • Save all HD content from your camcorder directly to disc with AVCHD ™ Archive
    • You can pause / resume video conversion, or plan to optimize the use of your PC

Use Pinnacle Studio ™ version 11 on your computer. Pinnacle Studio ™ version 11 the latest version of the video editing world's best selling, provides users with a range of automated tools and efficient, with an intuitive and easy to use. Create stunning movies by combining video clips with still images and adding the hi-fi audio, transitions and special effects. You can then automatically publish on the web or watch them on DVDs and portable devices.

You have to install Ulead Video Studio on your computer to fix this problem. Ulead VideoStudio is a software that transforms your moments video movies enjoyable to watch. The DV to DVD Wizard in two steps allows you to create complete movies in a blink of eye. With more than 1000 transitions, titles and special effects, customizable the beginner as the connoisseur can easily obtain satisfactory results.

As per my knowledge you have to install Power Drector on your Mac computer. With PowerDirector, CyberLink offers a program that covers all phases of video production with a real effort to make them accessible to the greatest number. Many effects, transitions and graphics are provided to enhance your videos. Capture from camcorders, HD MPEG-2, DVR-MS, DV-AVI, DAT, MPEG1, MPEG2, VOB, VRO, WMV, WMV-HD, MOV, MOD, DivX, GIF, BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG, PSD, WAV, MP3, WMA, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, QT.

I am using Final Cut Pro 7 for my computer and I think you also use it. With all the technological advances that characterize Final Cut Pro 7, there is no doubt that this release will delight professional editors. The high performance new features and improvements in time savings allow you to work faster. Whether you work alone or as a team, Final Cut Pro 7 offers a range of creative options and technical control than ever before.