Thread: Coprocessor and SM Bus Controller drivers not functioning under Windows 7

Coprocessor and SM Bus Controller drivers not functioning under Windows 7

I have a Macbook pro and now have upgraded the system with Windows 7. The problem is with the SM bus controller and coprocessor drivers. I have installed them but they are not able to cope or function well. I do not know what could have been the issue but I hope to get the things to work out well by getting a solution from here.

Re: Coprocessor and SM Bus Controller drivers not functioning under Windows 7

Try to perform a troubleshooter in order to reload the SM bus Controller. This will help you out well. Am not sure about the Coprocessor but the Sm bus controller will definitely work out for you. As I was facing the same problem. It would be better that you perform the process you will get to a better conclusion and then work well.

You need to get the drivers for the located file. You can get it from the utility disc of the system. Get it installed well and then look for the output This will then help you to get the things to perform and work well for you. I hope this is the thing which you need and hence to make the controller and coprocessor to function under the system that you are using.

Basically the application or the device is not able to get work or function because the drivers are incompatible and you need to check for the issue very well. All you can do is to get the installation of the drivers under compatible mode and then make the proper installation of the file. Right click on the installer.exe file and then perform installation under compatible mode for Windows XP. This should help.

Perform a clan boot service and then check out for the result. You may get a good and better output then. All you need to do is to type msconfig I the search box option and then hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Restart the system and then look for the change.

Have you tried to install the application under safe mode option. It could be that the features that is been embedded to the system or operating system is not allowing you to work with the drivers or device. So start the system under safe mode as it do not have much of the advanced feature and you ca work well with it. After installation try to run the program under normal mode.