Thread: How do you use SL Server?

How do you use SL Server?

I'm looking to share an iTunes server MacMini in SL on my local network. I followed what was recommended, ie to replace each iTunes folder on each Mac via an alias of the iTunes folder on the Mac mini server. When I open iTunes on each of the posts I can see around the library, the tags etc. But the problem is that the pieces are not the iTunes folder ds media but on an external drive connected to the same mac mini. Please help me to sort out this problem.!!

Re: How do you use SL Server?

An Enterprise Beta SL is an immersive environment autonomous and completely independent, with all the capabilities of Second Life main environment, the only difference is that in your private network or behind the corporate firewall. SL Enterprise offers a rich and varied content standard so you can start using your virtual environment immediately. Such content includes: 7 pre-built parts, including a large auditorium for multidimensional larger meetings, two conference centers for meetings and smaller events, space stations and several regions "sandboxes."
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The board of directors of Beta SL Enterprise allows administrators to control user access, loading and downloading of regions as well as backup and recovery. As the environment main Second Life, SL Enterprise supports voice chat space with a dedicated voice server. You should also know that Environment SL Company is behind your firewall, you can not only use real names as names of employees avatar but also connect the identities of employees at your larger network using LDAP.

You should also have an information about the Second Life Enterprise LindeX. LindeX technology is included in the solution SL Enterprise Beta, but is not connected to Second Life LindeX. This allows you to use the LindeX as a system of rewards for business - with dots instead of Linden dollars, can be used as currency to encourage social work in the virtual world.
    ALWAYS RIGHT - OTHER WISE I WUDNT SEY IT

SL Company Beta is a system with eight groups and thus takes charge up to 800 concurrent users with an optimal maximum of 700 concurrent users. Basically, in terms of bandwidth, it takes 100 Kb / s per concurrent user. Installing Enterprise Beta SL is easy and generally takes about thirty minutes. The installation manual will guide you throughout this process. There are two servers with 8 cores: a server for the Second Life environment and a voice server. There is also a Web control panel and full documentation.
    JUSTVICKS returns with a great relief
    and freedom is my realistic belief
    all above all
    someone shall fall
    but not me
    just wait and see.

SL Enterprise Beta requires a data center with standard amenities such as a cooling system server category. In addition to a firewall for network security, Beta SL Company requires access to a DNS server, even for the isolated network configuration. You need to open some TCP and UDP servers. To avoid any loss of service and data in case of power failure, use an uninterruptible power supply (UPS). A power failure may cause loss of service and total loss of all data created during the hour before the crash. Machinery Enterprise Beta Second Life are mounted rack and installation requires 2 units of rack space. SL servers and voice require power of 410 W.

The streaming is to broadcast via the internet audio source (audio streams) to the listeners. To do this the server software will convert your audio source into an audio stream capable of traveling on the network Internet. The problem is that streaming is a major consumer of bandwidth, and in the best case with a connection you will rarely exceed 6-8 listeners simultaneously. The principle is therefore to broadcast your stream to a relay server with a huge internet connection (100mb / s in our case) which is responsible for rebroadcast to a maximum of listeners.