Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Empty Trash Causes Crash

Operating Systems

Old 26-05-2010

Empty Trash Causes Crash

I am having mac OS X and getting some problem with it. Before few days I deleted large number of files. After this when I tried to empty the trash, my computer get crashed (I got error message asking to shutdown my system). I am also not able to restore the files from the trash. I don't have any idea about how to resolve this type of issue. If you posses any proper solution over this, then please let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Old 26-05-2010

Re: Empty Trash Causes Crash

It seems that there may be some serious problem with your operating system which causing this issue. I also happened that you haven't correctly installed your OS. The ultimate solution over this issue is to reinstall your operating system. According to me reinstallation will definitely resolve this 'Empty Trash' issue.
Old 27-05-2010

I am also suffering from same issue with 'Empty Trash'. I am also getting this issue after deletion of the large files. I am totally frustrated because of this problem. I have gone through lots of solutions to get rid over this problem, but nothing was helpful. My friend told me that your system is infected by virus, but I don't think so as I am using antvirus. Does anyone knows proper solution for this?
Old 27-05-2010

According to me your computer might be having some virus issue which causing this problem. I think your computer is infected with virus. The better way to resolve this issue is to install any updated antivirus on your computer and the do the complete scan to remove any virus occurrence. Please try with this solution and let me know if you still getting same issue or not.
Old 27-05-2010

Have tried following solutions? if not then try these first:
  • Try to install antivirus application on your system.
  • Try to configure the 'Empty Trash' setting of your system.
  • Try to reinstall your operating system.
Old 28-05-2010

I think it's very complicated to resolve this type of issue. This type of problem is mostly caused due to the virus. You system file may infected with virus. If you are getting problem while restoring the files from the trash, then there definitely some problem in your file. You need to reinstall your OS.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,