Thread: Where to buy OS X 10.4 (Tiger)?

Where to buy OS X 10.4 (Tiger)?

I am planning to buy second hand PowerBook G4 1.33 12" from my friend. I want to upgrade it to the Tiger OS (please do not tell me to run Leopard, I do not want). I am unable to find copy of this OS. I search every where, but unable to get it. Can anyone tell me where to buy OS X 10.4 (Tiger)? Please help me.

Re: Where to buy OS X 10.4 (Tiger)?

Why don't you buy OS X 10.4 (Tiger) from the online product site like ebay. Most of the people buy lots of product from this site. It is very east to buy any product from this site. Just go to that site and select your product. Now buy your favorite product by using your credit card. After that product will deliver at your home within few days.

Buy OS X 10.4 (Tiger) from lacomputercompany.com only for $29.00.
    System Requirements
    * A PowerPC G3, G4, or G5 processor
    * Built-in FireWire
    * At least 256 MB of RAM
    * DVD drive (DVD-ROM), Combo (CD-RW/DVD-ROM) or SuperDrive (DVD-R) for installation
    * At least 3 GB of free disk space; 4 GB if you install the XCode 2 Developer Tools

As per my knowledge you have to buy OS X 10.4 (Tiger) either from eBay or maybe from the marketplace. Both are very secure site to buy any product. Please be sure to read the "Before You Install" document included on the Mac OS X 10.4 installation disc for more important information. Mac OS X does not support processor upgrade cards. The amount of disk space required depends on your computer and how you choose to install Mac OS X.

You have to buy OS X 10.4 (Tiger) from their official site. Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger version is the longest lifespan of Mac OS X to date. He was released April 29, 2005 and replaced by OS X 10.5 "Leopard" on October 26, 2007. Tiger requires a formal G3 or later Mac with FireWire, 256 MB of RAM and 3 GB of free disk space. Tiger usually sent on DVD, although users can order a CD-ROM or make a media exchange with Apple for $ 20. See Installing OS X 10.4 Tiger on DVD-Challenged Macs Using FireWire Target Disk Mode for advice on installing Tiger on a Mac without a DVD player compatible.

You have to buy Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger from the Amazon store. Apple's long awaited new operating system brings more than 200 new features to Mac users. Technically speaking, Tiger boasts an open source core, 64-bit system, and support for the High Definition H.264 video codec. But, every user will enjoy the highlights of this new release: a new search tool, cool new mini applications, real-time RSS feeds in the browser, improved email, amped up audio and visual conferencing, parental controls, automation of tedious, repetitive tasks, and the list goes on.

Upgrade from Mac OS X tiger with Snow Leopard, a simpler, more powerful, and more refined version of Mac OS X. It delivers a wide range of enhancements, next-generation technologies, out-of-the-box support for Microsoft Exchange Server, and new accessibility features. It's the world's most advanced operating system, finely tuned from installation to shutdown. You can get it from the iTunes store.