Thread: Private folder visible Under Mac

Private folder visible Under Mac

Hello,
    I am using macbook pro and I need to hide some of the files. I have tried this by making them private. But do not know why it the system is displaying the private folders. How do I hide them? Also, if you know any software which can do this job then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Private folder visible Under Mac

You can use Hide Actual Folder. It is powerful security program to hide an unlimited number of files or folders. It is very useful to keep your data away from other users. In addition to hide files, it can also lock access to them via MRU feature (eg. From the list of recent documents opened in MS Office applications). You have files or programs that you do not wish to share with others, or files containing sensitive financial information, passwords, emails and personal letters, or other confidential data. But normally, files and folders on the computer are not protected. The best way to protect them is then to make files and folders invisible to other users. Actual Hide Folders can become invisible any file or folder (or folder of software or even all computer disks). But I do not know that this is available for mac or not .

If you are on Mac os x then you can use the Folder pro, it is a private file storage. Drag & drop folders and files from your PC or Mac and store 'em Directly on your iPhone via WiFi. Password Protect your folders and LOCK OR Events HIDE Entire folders of your private files. Folders Pro Also works as a file viewer for dozen of file types Including photos, videos, and office documents. You can create and edit text Even files.

Everyone has files or folders on their computer that they do not want to share with others. The best way to protect your personal information is to make the folders visible only to you. Free Hide Folder is a free computer security software to hide your private folders. It is very useful to keep your personal data away from others. Others will not know where your personal files exist and they will not be able to accidentally view them. You can hide folders simply with a few mouse clicks. Free Hide Folder is protected by a password that you can change or remove at any time.

I just downloaded the software on PC Cheats, whose operation seems very simple. I must be completely void because I was not able to use it. After the opening, I entered my password. The confirmation I have not been requested. A window "Registration" had appeared. Out the window I chose FHF Add, then select a folder in My Docs. The case was registered (Doc ....). And Setting I have selected, and the "File" I click "Hide All Folder" and then closed. The record has been hidden (!?..) I started the operation but I still failed. I do not understand what wrong I have done here. Any more help on this is appreciated.

I like to Hide Actual folders, it allows you to select the folders of your choice (including subfolders and files) that you want to protect by hiding files and
    records. You can select files from your computer or drag and drop the desired folders from Windows Explorer into the window Actual Hide Folders. In one mouse click the folders selected become invisible. Once files or folders hidden, it is impossible to find or access and remove files. Making them visible again is just as simple. Just one click and they are once again visible and accessible. If the software folder or all the disks are hidden, the program itself as well as Windows will continue to operate normally.

Folder Pro is good, some of the features are

FEATURES:
    - Mount your iPhone / iPod as a wireless drive on your PC, Mac or Linux
    computer.
    - Drag and Drop Files and Folders Directly from your PC to and or Mac.
    - Upload Directly queues using a web browser on your computer.
    Hide or lock folders + Of Your private files.
    - Password protection.
    - Create and edit text files.
    - Directly Import files from the web, the photo library, or from the camera.
    - Email your files as attachments.
    - View your files Directly from FoldersPro with support for the FOLLOWING file
    types, and more:
    - Images (jpg, gif, png, bmp)
    No Videos (mp4, m4v)
    - Audio (mp3, aac)
    - Office (doc, excel, powerpoint)
    - text (PDF, txt)