Thread: High definition screen on Alu macbook

High definition screen on Alu macbook

I have Aluminum macbook which has Mac OS X. I want to watch High definition DVD on my computer. I want to asked is my Aluminum macbook able to play High definition DVD. Is they are able to play with highest definition? Please help me with High definition screen on Alu macbook.
    Thank you.

Re: High definition screen on Alu macbook

As per my knowledge Aluminum macbook doesn't play HD DVD. There is no way to play HD DVD on your computer. There is no HD DVD player / recorder from any Mac. He did not display HD anyway. It does not even support the protocol to play the discs if you connect an external drive. I hope this will help you to fix this problem.

Apple has take the new DisplayPort standard which introduced by VESA in 2006. To replace the DVI standard DisplayPort has created, It is a kind bus which is used for advanced high-definition video. It is also use to support streaming audio and even a data channel. To make it very attractive from the viewpoint of an engineer. unlike DVI and HDMI is designed to connect two external displays and internal signaling inside laptops.

High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP), you can not live with it, but you is almost impossible to buy an HD compatible device more without it. While HDCP is generally used in devices such as Blu-ray, HDTV, HDMI compatible phones, and even the Apple TV to keep the DRM encrypted content between points A and B, it seems that Apple MacBook aluminum new (and probably the MacBook Pro) use them to protect and iTunes media.

As per my knowledge HD is 1920x1080 (1920x1200, 16:10) and more. I don't know why people call in HD 720p. Just because it is more important than what was considered the standard definition? According to this logic is 1440x900 HD and people are certainly not call it that. I hope this information will help you.

720p, 1800i and 1080p are considered high standards of high definition video. More specifically, the diffusion of HD video standards. More importantly, what are the producers of content standards liberate their content in. So in the end is not that what matters? I think you have to go to the wikipedia and look out for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Baazigar View Post
    I have Aluminum macbook which has Mac OS X. I want to watch High definition DVD on my computer. I want to asked is my Aluminum macbook able to play High definition DVD. Is they are able to play with highest definition? Please help me with High definition screen on Alu macbook.
    Thank you.
    If you download HD content such as movies or trailers from Apple.com, always get the option 720p.
    This is a file smaller, less resource-intensive and better look on the screen on MacBook.