Thread: You Need To Restart Your Computer

You Need To Restart Your Computer

I need help resolve my MacBook Pro problem and any help will be much respected. My Mac is a Mac Pro 2006 with a 8800GT and contain snow leopard on it. I played a game in bootcamp when the game suddenly freeze, with Audio loop glitch and become totally unresponsive. I managed to restart and replay the game with this happening again. I restarted a third time and the Apple Cinema Display has begun in white and giving three short flashes. I managed to start in Snow Leopard a few quarter then began to "You must restart your computer" message when loading. Now, I get this error message every attempt and want to fix this issue.

Re: You Need To Restart Your Computer

Most of the time this type of problem may occur due to the following two problems:
    • Your Mac may be unsuited with Mac OS X.
    • Your Mac’s System folder may be lost or corrupted.

So, you have to solve this problem first and then you will able to solve your problem.

It may be possible that it is a software or hardware issue. Pay attention to important points below:
    • If the problem seems specific to a particular application or Mac OS X functionality, the software before the hardware address.
    • If the problem occurs when the computer starts to troubleshoot the software before hardware.
    • For other questions, or when troubleshooting software does not produce a resolution to use the remainder of this document.

You have to check the hard drive problem. It may be possible that there is something problem in your hard drive and that is why you are getting the problem. If you have any problem such as the restart of your computer then you have to make use of the checking for your hard driver. It may be possible that the file system is not running properly and that is why you are facing the problem.

You are getting the problem of the "You need to restart your computer" error message then you have to make use of the link below, which will give you details about your problem and then by using the solution you can solve your problem. So, just click on the link below and then you will able to get resolved the problem of error message.

About "You need to restart your computer" (kernel panic) messages

UNIX-style operating systems (such as Mac OS X, Mac OS X Server, AIX, and A/UX) may experience a type of issue called a "kernel panic," which may provide information useful for software developers or troubleshooting. In Mac OS X v10.2 or later, the message that appears states "You need to restart your computer. Hold the Power button for several seconds or press the Restart button."