Thread: Quicktime Screensaver for mac

Quicktime Screensaver for mac

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I have recently bought a cool new Macbook pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. I want to set screensaver that can play Quicktime movie over and over again, but I don't know how to do this. Is there any such kind of application or setting available. Can anyone tell me how to set Quicktime Screensaver for mac.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Quicktime Screensaver for mac

You have to use SaveHollywood - 1.9.1 to set quicktime movie as screensaver. This screensaver allows you to display QuickTime Movies as a screensaver.
    Some interesting points that you may not see immediatly are:
    You can now play Flash animation as a screensaver.
    You can use this screensaver to display Marketing material and switch back to Mac OS X with the move of a mouse.
    It can be a solution to watch QuickTime movies fullscreen.

You have to use xbMovieSaver application for your computer. xbMovieSaver is a screen saver displaying a quicktime movie. You can select any movie recognized by Quicktime (standard movies, Flash) and even play them online. You can define your own playlist and customize size, volume, speed. It is very nice application. To get this application, juts go to official site of it.

Hey I am using Movie Screen Saver for my Mac and it is working fine in my computer. It is dynamic and Flexible Movie Screen Saver. This is software designed to utilize moving pictures such as home video, flash animation, advertisement, and cinema movies as a screen saver. Play List, Back & Forth Playback, Background Screensaver, Fadeout Effect. You can get this application from the official site.

You have to use iScreensaver for your macbook pro. iScreensaver is the only single-machine solution that creates OpenGL, QuickTime, or Flash screensavers for Macintosh and Windows.
    Click on this link to get this application.
    iScreensaver 4 for Mac OS X

You have to use following four application to set video as your screen saver.
    1.SaveHollywood - 1.9.1
    2.xbMovieSaver
    3.Movie Screen Saver
    4.iScreensaver

Why don't you just try following two application to add video as your screensaver.
    1.SaveHollywood - 1.9.1 =You can now play Flash animation as a screensaver.
    You can use this screensaver to display Marketing material and switch back to Mac OS X with the move of a mouse

2.iScreensaver= It is very easy to use and install.

Valentina_Sk Guest

I prefer to use Macvide ScreenCap.
    Macvide ScreenCap allows you to capture and record anything you can see on your screen to image, video or flash. You can record audio from your desktop or from a microphone or other input device. With ScreenCap you can visual tutorials based on your own desktop content and movements. You can also use ScreenCap as a monitoring device.