Thread: How to download Apple keynotes

Arrow How to download Apple keynotes

I wanted to install the apple Keynote on my system but after trying a lot i am not getting a way to install the same on my machine. can anyone tell me how to go download the Apple keynotes. I would be very thankful to you. Also please provide me some feature of the apple Keynotes application.

Re: How to download Apple keynotes

You can simply download the Apple keynotes application on your apple desktop from the official website www.apple.com why can't you download it may be due to a problem on your mac or may be a virus which is preventing this file to get downloaded on your machine. Try disinfecting your machine.

Apple Keynote is a way to make multimedia presentations, like PowerPoint. Create professional presentations with tables, graphs, images, photos, etc. Create animations on your embedded files such as images. Add transitions between your pages, visual effects and sound to create dynamic and lively presentations.

I have been looking forward to install the apple keynotes. but the the question of my concern is that whether my Mac OS 10.3 will support the keynote application.

I mean to say that whether i can install the same application on my Mac or not please also provide the Link for downloading the application.

The program supports English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese and Chinese.

Minimum requirements:
    Mac OS X 10.4.10
    Apple Keynote 4.0

it is clear from above that you cannot install the apple keynote application on Mac OS X 10.3. If you want to install the apple keynote on your system you will have to upgrade to Mac OS X 10.4.10

You can download the apple keynote application from the link which I have given below simply click on the download link and then follow the instruction sot get it downloaded .
    http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....ork09Trial.dmg

Create your presentation in Keynote, and you’ll be a hard act to follow. Powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects put the show in slideshow. Even if you’ve never used Keynote before, you’ll find creating a presentation surprisingly simple. It all starts with an enhanced Theme Chooser that lets you preview an impressive collection of 44 Apple-designed themes.