Thread: Mac OS X - Keychain access

Mac OS X - Keychain access

I do not know if I looked or not understood what I read, but the keychain access remains a great mystery. Currently I note in a text file all the urls of the sites with my login and pwd associated unencrypted security is the top side. I had thought of an adhesive sheet under the keyboard but can not copy paste I wanted to use the keychain to connect automatically to sites, but how do you? Can any one help me with this.

Re: Mac OS X - Keychain access

Hello,
    I do not have any problem, because I no longer have used this famous outfit. Given that Firefox remembers almost all of my passwords for websites I did not worried. In this case, the use of a keychain is not correct, would it not be a duplication? I have not much idea about this.

I think you are mixing different things, the bunch is a simple concept secure directory of various things that may need the mac (Including information sheets with characters written by you, passport number, license application purchased, the favorite wine of your boss, etc.) Web logs is something else, some are managed by the bunch (eg logs Mail) other files in browser. Example, if you log on via firefox, firefox is that you propose to store the log (in its files) and thee connect automatically if and only if you also have checked "remember me" on the site.

For Wholesale Keychain, we take care of it and we do not go often is for the mac. We don 't go if you see log etc need to do to clean the or if you want to add notes, the rest of the time leave all this alone. I think this should work. If not then you can try a different keychain and see if that it is working. Whether via browser or integration (automatic) keychain, it's not a big effort (As if you were first log) and then you got nothing to do for months.

Not bad in itself, it really learns from its mistakes. But read the instructions well before, it will avoid severe setbacks. Keychain Access is a hyper-sensitive to the OS. It's really the thing with which he can not play without taking the risk of a complete reinstallation. For MacGeneration is like that. The password and identification are managed by cookies. If you checked the box "Remember me", you will be automatically authenticated at your next visit. The ring is not taken into account, unlike other sites. This is due to the operation of vBulletin (the software site).

The text file I will not let not plain, because then can is like having a safe. Also you have tons of tools directory of texts "sensitive" (way keychain) (Logs, license, passport etc.) which are the same as a text file protected AND other things related to log management (Possibility to log in directly as the keychain, create a password etc.) it is sometimes advisable to have AC, plus bunch of logs and automated browsers (If the browser is a keychain or a quack for example)