Thread: Cannot remove stdrt.exe that is using CPU

Cannot remove stdrt.exe that is using CPU

I am unable to remove stdrt.exe from my computer system. The reason why I want to remove this stdrt.exe from my computer system is that it always consumes three to ten percent CPU process. It claims to be a windows media center. I tried to crash the .exe and then delete all the files but it is recreated when the system restarts. My antivirus is also not detecting this stdrt.exe as any kind of virus. I just want to get rid of this stdrt.exe and if possible specific reason; why I cannot remove this stdrt.exe from my computer system.

Re: Cannot remove stdrt.exe that is using CPU

For removing this stdrt.exe from my computer system the only thing I can suggest is Malwarebytes. Download the Malwarebytes from its official site.
    1. After downloading get the latest update and then restart you computer system in safe mode.
    2. Then do a full scan of your computer system.
    3. Then remove anything it picks up.
    4. After that reboot your computer system.

You are getting this stdrt.exe problem because you are not maintaining your computer system properly. If you are getting this stdrt.exe problem then one thing is for sure that it is a disaster to your computer system. For fixing this problem you can uses Spyware remover. You just need to download it and then install it on your computer system for solving this stdrt.exe problem. I am not confident about it but this is one of the methods you can go for.

Thanks for the reply,
    I have downloaded both Malwarebytes and Spyware remover from their respective sites and installed them on my computer system. I have just followed the instructions which are mentioned there. Using Malwarebytes does not make any difference to my computer system but Spyware remover was able to solve the problem. Now the problem is solved I want what has caused this problem.

As far as I know one of the causes of this problem is insufficient RAM. If you have insufficient RAM then your computer will not run properly. In that case if you are running multifarious task, then you can get this Stdrt.exe very easily. Some users download lots of stuff from internet and then install it on hard disks. The best way for maintaining the computer system is to delete the temporary files and the exchanging file in a timely manner.

I know your trying to be helpful but there is no way insuffient RAM can result in getting a virus. sometimes its better not to comment if you have no idea what you are talking about

The deletion of STDRT.EXE can be done from your machine whenever you want to delete it. The STDRT.EXE is Trojan/Backdoor and can be discarded from the process section (Task Manager) and remove STDRT.EXE from Windows startup, these all of the thing will be performed serially as stated above with the help of software named as RegRun Suite, if you are getting complexity to remove that file then it would helpful for you. Try this out

High CPU rate cause your computer system run incorrectly. Whenever you are using your computer system for a long time continuously, temperature of CPU will rise and error will be displayed. For avoiding such kind of problem you should use larger fan and CPU with high configuration. I hope this will help you.

i just managed to find a solution to the stdrt.exe problem after 5 hours of scanning the laptop with all the major security programs. it turned out to be real simple just go to start search on main start button and type in regsrv.exe and when you see it just right click the mouse and permanently delete it....problem solved. it never happened again even after several restarts...and yes don't forget to delete the stdrt.exe file from ur temp folder...best of luck.

HEY THANK YOU IT REALLY WORKED. NOW I GOT NO MORE PROBLEMS