Thread: Windows 7 64 Bit Freezing

Windows 7 64 Bit Freezing

Last week i upgraded my laptop to windows 7. Previously it was installed with windows vista both were 64 bit operating system. I have been using a dell inspiron laptop. From last few days my system freezes when i open more than three four application it freezes. can you tell me why my system freezes. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 64 Bit Freezing

Most probably i think that there is an issue with your operating system installation. Can you tell me whether you have installed windows 7 as an upgrade or you installed the windows 7 freshly on your desktop. Sometimes when you upgrade your older existing operating system such things do happen so i think it would be better to reinstall windows 7 on your system freshly.

Hello
    That is my problem it did 2 months I have been in seven build 7100 but since yesterday when I leave my computer idle for 10 minutes it freezes the mouse moves the menu opens but still unable to open software and Ctr + Alt + Del blocked ditto then after 1 minute is the mouse over the menu by freeze. Thank you in hoping that you can help me.

Testing time try to check your extension cords before the onset of ecrand watch, see whether it changes anything. if this do not resolve the issue then

Check Direct X above all accelerations are enabled.

Otherwise that would explain everything freezes after 10 minutes it was said at the time of onset.

Might be a virus on your system scan your hard disk with an antivirus application as soon as possible. This will help you to get rid of this freezing. Some times virus causes such freezing by consuming your memory by running some unwanted application in the background. i would advice you to use the Microsoft security essential.

This is because some antivirus application may be running in the background or it may be due to a scheduled virus program which may be running in the background without giving any notification to you. i will suggest you to download the any system optimizer application hope this will improve the system performance.

Advanced System Optimizer is an all in one system performance and Optimizer on. It includes 30 + tools to boost PC performance. It comes with Windows and Memory Optimizers, Icon Manager, Tools to beautify Windows, and many other public services. Advanced System Advanced System Optimizer 2 includes 30 + tools.

pcs365_12 Guest

idea Re: Windows 7 64 Bit Freezing

can you give the system specification like amount of RAM, proc, etc....