Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

PS2 Control pad for Windows DiRT2

Operating Systems

Old 15-05-2010

I am running with a USB thing that you connect into the machine. You then connect a ps2 control pad into the converter. My analog light pops up on and the light on the converter comes on. Windows detects a new hardware and installed it. I opened dirt 2 and it will only recognize my keyboard.Do you have any suggestion regarding this .. Please help me?

Old 15-05-2010

Re: PS2 Control pad for Windows DiRT2

I am trying to play a game but I am finding myself unable to play games here. Game is jarateing me off. not only do you have to watch the introduction every time but you have to use Keyboard only. Also quitting from the game is all most impossible and I have to ctrl+alt+del and terminate the process. I have not had one race yet because I refuse to use keyboard.
Old 15-05-2010

Hey dude!

You need not to worry. you can play the game,These are the compatible controls for Dirt 2:
  • Keyboard
  • Keyboard Controls
  • Control Pads
  • Official Xbox 360 Controller
  • Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2 USB
  • Thrustmaster T-Wireless 3 in 1 Rumble Force
  • Thrustmaster Run?N?Drive Wireless
  • Thrustmaster Run'N'Drive Wired Rumble Force
  • Thrustmaster Dual Trigger Rumble Force
  • Thrustmaster Dual Analog 3
  • Steering Wheels
  • Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
  • Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
  • Logitech Driving Force Pro
  • Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wheel
  • Thrustmaster Ferrari 430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel
  • Thrustmaster RGT F/F Pro (with and without Clutch models)
  • Logitech MOMO Wheel
  • Logitech Momo Force
  • Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo Wheel (PWT)
  • Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Wheel

If you are running with some other controller then they are not guaranteed to be functional with that, but you should be able to configure up the most controllers. There just would not be presets for it already.
Old 15-05-2010

I got the quote from a site told that
Quote:
"These days an xbox 360 controller is getting more importance for games . I had loads of compatibility problems with my previous Saitek pad and in the end just gave up and bought a 360 one.
Yeah . Any of the games that contains the Games for Windows logo has to be supported with the Xbox360 controller. I replaced an previously carried saitek as well, and only have problems with games from before the controller releases out. But currently, I am pretty much future proof with the controller.

Though for dirt 2, its all about having a steering wheel, that I will be using my Logitech DFP with custom pedals. And they are going very successfully in this game, well, once it moves out anyhow.
Old 15-05-2010

question Re: PS2 Control pad for Windows DiRT2

hey guys !

Would you all have any suggestion for because I am running with a big issue and feeling unable to solve this, if you all have any suggestion then please help me out . I am running with a logitech rumble pad 2 and windows 7 Operating system. I installed the newest logitech drivers for windows 7 - 64bit and get the controller not coming to work with Dirt 2. I have mapped all the keys in the logitech profile software and configured dirt 2 to the executable,But still not moving. ?????
Old 18-05-2010

Hi raja,

You need to download and install Xpadder through which you can configure any controller to perform the functions of the keyboard for any type of games. I am also running with the Logitech Daul Shock controller been using Xpadder for a one or more years recently performs on any game. Its a Ace bit of software. Do you have any more confusion then please post your queries...

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,