Thread: Can't Install 195.62 - 7-zip Data Error

Can't Install 195.62 - 7-zip Data Error

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 64 bit. The problem is with the driver version. I have Geforce 9600M GT graphic card and when I try to install the 195.62 version I get an error message as 7-zip Data Error. I have no idea why is this happening. Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue well. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Can't Install 195.62 - 7-zip Data Error

There may be some third party application running in the background which may be conflicting the installation of the application. You need to check out for getting the issue to be sorted well. So in order to make the things to process well it is necessary that there is no there program to be running in the background process. So do check out.

I guess the problem is with the 7-zip application. You need to check out for the same. You may then be able to get to a particular conclusion for sorting the thing. It is essential that you do check out and make up the thing to work essentially well. So perform the steps and try to use another application for sorting the same. I hope you may then be able to work well accordingly.

Check for the compatibility issue if it is causing some problem. I hope the compatibility can one of the cause that is affecting it. So in order to get sort the thing you need to work and process for it well accordingly. I hope you may then be able to function. look for the system ailments and then process accordingly.

I guess you may need to reinstall the archive application that you use. This would remove the possible bugs that has been appended to it. So in order to sort the thing you need to work out well for it and process accordingly. So get the fresh copy of the application and then install it to the system. You may then be able to make things to work in your ways.

Dr. V Guest

Most probably it can be that the system is been affected by some threat and this is the reason that you are not able to work well with the thing. All you need to do is to scan the system well with the same and get worked well with the thing. It would be better that you do check and sort the issue. I hope you may be able to process then.

A possibility of the compatibility can be sorted well by making the application to get install to the system under compatibility mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then try to install it under compatibility mode for Windows XP. I hope this will definitely help you to get sort the thing and make the possible changes. So do check out and work accordingly.