Thread: Aero keeps turning off

Aero keeps turning off

I have notices many times that my Aero turn off whenever I try to play games, but now it is just turning off randomly and I am not able to get it back in the window option menu. The only option left for me is to reboot the computer system to bring it back to the previous situation. The thing I need to know that why Aero keeps turning off. Any related reply will be appreciated.

Re: Aero keeps turning off

May be there is something in your computer system that is working in the background that is causing it to turn off. But I am not having any idea what that thing might be.
    According to me you should check the background programs that are not compatible with your operating system. I am saying this because I was also getting a similar problem because of one converter which is running the background for Aero to work in a smooth way I turned it off.

I am also using Aero but it does not turn off for me, even when I am running full screen intensive games. If, I feel there is a problem with it, I just press ALT+TAB to get at the same position. I think you are getting this problem because you system is not able to handle that kind of problem. Try to run Windows Experience Index again. If that does not help then it will be better to reinstall everything in your system.

Try to troubleshoot for finding out the problem and you can do it by following these steps.
    1. First right click on the desktop, Personalize > Display Setting then check whether the color is set to 32 bit.
    2. Check for the monitor refresh rate and then set its specification to 60 Hz.
    3. After that go to the System Properties > Advanced > Performance setting and then to Visual Effects then check the box of "Let Windows choose what's best for my computer".

4. After that turn off all the background programs, it will be better to turn off one at a time to find the program which is causing the problem.

Sometimes a bad installation of the video card drivers can also cause Aero to shut down. Try to troubleshoot it and if after doing that also the problem persist then remove the driver and then remove it with the DriverCleaner or Driver Sweeper and the restart your computer system. Remove all the folders which are related to drivers and then again reinstall the latest drivers.

I am having window 7 and using this for few months and it is running good. Today when I have turned ON my laptop, I can not see the startup programs and the desktop window manager frequently restarting Aero themes to work. I have also tried to add the program for starting up but unfortunately no result. If anybody has any idea related to it then please let me know.

Well you can solve this problem by restoring your system to the specific time when you are not facing this problem. For restoring your system you Go to Start > Accessories > system tools > system tools. Then you will a screen which will display a dialog box with the option “Restore my computer to an earlier time.” After that you just have to select time for restoring.