Thread: Phenom MSR Tweaker on Windows 7

Phenom MSR Tweaker on Windows 7

I was using Windows XP operating system and Phenom MSR Tweaker worked fine without any issues on it. The problem has been encountered after I have done a fresh install of the Windows 7 operating system in my computer. The situation is that Phenom MSR Tweaker on Windows 7 is impossible to work. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Kindly provide any solutions or suggestions to work out with it in this particular operating system.

Re: Phenom MSR Tweaker on Windows 7

If Phenom MSR Tweaker has been installed properly on the Windows 7 operating system, then you can try loading this application or program in the compatibility mode. It will be better to confirm the successful installation of the same by reinstalling it. After that, try the compatibility mode with the help of the option for troubleshoot compatibility, which can be obtained on right-clicking on the icon of the particular application or program.

There are many incompatibility issues in the Windows 7 operating system, even with all those applications and programs that work fine in the previous versions of Windows operating systems. But, there is no need to worry because the best solution available to eradicate such situations is the usage of the compatibility tool. So, search for such a tool for Phenom MSR Tweaker and install the tool before this application or software is installed into your system.

Hello there.......

Inorder to force Phenom MSR Tweaker to work on Windows 7, it i suggested that the Run as Administrator option must be used. This is not a problem that is necessarily being caused because of some incompatibility issue. The operating system must be blocking it from starting. In such cases, the above mentioned option proves to be of great help.

It seems that you are using an older version of Phenom MSR Tweaker on Windows 7. It has been seen that the older version of most of the applications and softwares have problems while started in this operating system. This is why it is recommended that you must get the latest version of Phenom MSR Tweaker. I can assure you that it will have no issues when loaded in Windows 7.

I wish you good luck.

To keep away from the issues like Phenom MSR Tweaker does not load on Windows 7, it is recommended that the users must not install or upgrade to this particular operating system. Also, there are no problems with Windows XP, then why switch the operating system. If you are looking for a change in the operating system, then you can change to Windows Vista because it has almost the same features as Windows 7.