Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 Fan control

Operating Systems

Old 12-05-2010

Windows 7 Fan control

Hi everybody.

Recently i installed window7. I was used mac operating system. I think i was perfect,that have fan control software on that, but i found that there is no fan control system in Windows 7. can anybody suggest me which is the best Fan control tool for windows 7. Thanks in advance,

Old 12-05-2010
Dr. V

Windows 7 Fan control

You need to use SpeedFan tool that is a simple fan speed monitoring and control of small tools, in addition to control the fan speed, it also able to view all parts of the system, including power output, specific health status of hard disk, etc., very convenient. It will support all the motherboard can detect Intel FB-DIMM temperature, and adding support for NVIDIAMCP65/67/73/78S.
Old 12-05-2010

Windows 7 Fan control

You can also decrease the thermal conductivity between the cpu and fan silica, or cpu would have hurt. Another crazy cpu and BIOS switch are also relevant,the steps are press Del to enter BlOS boot. From the main menu, select "CHIPSET FEATURES SETUP" function setting into the chip set, The specific content of this setting varies by motherboard, but basically the system, including hardware condition monitoring, CPU over-temperature protection settings and memory, memory status settings. "Reset Case Open Status" and "Case Opened" key for setting the computer box (open) status monitoring and alarm, generally set to "No". Check and reply.
Old 12-05-2010

Windows 7 Fan control

Fan1702 for the notebook fan control board to provide the tools, you can reset the fan start temperature, or to select the speed manually. It is well compatible with the BIOS fan control, you can withdraw at any time, without any adverse effects. Green software requires no installation. Check this software.
Old 12-05-2010

Re: Windows 7 Fan control

The alternative is to download a ,ac apps called smcfancontrol set the fans on high then reboot into windows, it remember the settings, but lose them if the winsows goes to sleep so it really is little less than perfect. The fan control above is progress fast, 3 new versions in 3 days and the fresh one is 64bit win supported.
Old 14-05-2010

Windows 7 Fan control

I am using SpeedFan that is a program check voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. SpeedFan can even right to use S.M.A.R.T. info and show hard disk temperatures. SpeedFan chains SCSI disks too. SpeedFan can even modify the FSB on some hardware . SpeedFan can right of entry digital temperature sensors and can change fan speeds therefore, thus dipping noise. SpeedFan can find roughly any hardware monitor chip connected to the 2-wire SMBus a subset of the I2C protocol and works fine with Windows 7. It also workings with Windows 64 bit too.
Old 16-04-2011

idea Re: Windows 7 Fan control

Can someone here tell me where on SpeedFan I can increase the speed and RPM's of my fans so it draw the heat out better?
Old 16-04-2011

Re: Windows 7 Fan control

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJazz332 View Post
Can someone here tell me where on SpeedFan I can increase the speed and RPM's of my fans so it draw the heat out better?
First of all there are some motherboard in which you have to disable any on-board fan control. Next, in speedfan, under the button marked "Configure", uncheck the box for "Automatically control fan speeds". Click the "Configure" button. This will bring up the temperature tab. For each temperature, you can click the + sign and show a list of fans. Clear all of the checks next to each fan for each temperature. Lastly, you will have to choose the temp you want speedfan to maintain, and select the fan you want it to control by checking the box next to the fan under that temp's pull down menu.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,