Thread: I want full access to ALL my files and folders in Windows 7

I want full access to ALL my files and folders in Windows 7

I want to have full access to all my files and folders in Windows 7. I had created a account in Windows 7 and I want to assign my account as full rights to install software or remove any tool and delete data. I had found lots of restrictions in the user account. The other issue is that my system is working very slow. Thought it is windows 7 but I am not getting that speed in it. Why that so.

Re: I want full access to ALL my files and folders in Windows 7

For full access you just need to have admin rights and that all. Create a admin accounts and done. Windows work slow sometime and sometime the speed of loading Windows depends on a number of parameters that change over time. There are several factors like antivirus or any new tools etc reduces the speed of your system. You can remove newly installed programs for speeding up.

Yes by creating a admin account you can get access to all files. Microsoft has integrated a device for indexing within the meaning of its operating system. This lists all the relevant information in a database whose access time is virtually instantaneous. There's no need to wait until the engine reaches normal search to locate a particular item. Now just type a query into the search engine's Start menu to find what one seeks. This sometime makes your system slow.

From control panel you can make your normal user account to admin accounts. You can give rights by selecting all options from that. I will recommend you to disable indexing for better speed. For that type service in the start menu box and then at the bottom of the list you can see Windows Search . You just have to choose Disabled the same in Start Mode and click on Stop.

I was also recently facing a slow system issue. I found that was due to Windows defender. I is a spyware that is natively integrated with Microsoft operating system (from Vista). This program constantly scans the system to search for any adware or spyware that can cause genes more or less important. This service is far from useless, but unfortunately, it remains relatively resource intensive.

In the user account settings when you care a new account you are asked for the user rights. There you can assign Admin and thus you acts as the admin in the account. I will also recommend you to stop Windows defender. It takes lots of resource and you can stop to get a better sepeed. For that in Windows Defender go to Tools > Options and then disable that from there.

Windows 7 Aero theme works nicely but it is also resource-intensive. Click on Start then right-click Computer and click on Properties. In the left pane, click Advanced System Settings. Click on Advanced System Settings tab, then in the Performance section click Settings. Click the Visual Effects tab and select Adjust for best performance and click Apply and OK.