Thread: Windows 7 Pro x64 Tages Protection Driver

Windows 7 Pro x64 Tages Protection Driver

Hello guys,

I have done an upgradation of the operating system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. Ever since that, there is a Windows 7 Pro x64 Tages Protection Driver issue being encountered in my system.

Whenever the system is started, I get a notification or pop-up mentioning that Tages Protection is not a compatible driver. Kindly help me with the probable solution that can help me to get rid of this case.

I am waiting for some replies on this topic.

Re: Windows 7 Pro x64 Tages Protection Driver

Run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system and check out if there are any incompatibilities in your system. Actually, this tool will list all 5the components installed in your system according to the list, that is compatible and incompatible. Get rid of all the applications and programs that are shown to be incompatible and install the correct and compatible components. This must fix the issue that you are facing.

It seems that there is a game installed in your system that is incompatible with the Windows 7 operating system. This is the reason why the Windows 7 Pro x64 Tages Protection Driver problem is being faced by you. If the game is incompatible with the system, then set it in the compatibility mode with the help of the "troubleshoot compatibility" option, that is available when you right-click on the icon of this game. Use the recommended settings that are provided by the system there.

Hello there,
    Some of the installed in your system may be of an older version and this the cause of the Windows 7 Pro x64 Tages Protection Driver pop-ups. So, make sure that you install all the new versions of the components, while working with the Windows 7 operating system because it has been noted that the latest versions of all the applications and softwares work fine with Windows 7.
    I wish you GOOD LUCK.

I had a similar issue of Windows 7 Pro x64 and the Tages Protection Driver.

I was recommended that this driver must be updated to the 5.5 version to be used along with the Windows 7 operating system. It helped me to get rid of the situation. So, I suggest you to do the same, since this technique had worked out with me and hence, I can assure you that there will be no problems with it after you update it.

Dr. V Guest

If the Windows 7 Pro x64 Tages Protection Driver problem is being caused because of an an incompatibility issue with a game, then you just have to get the compatibility tool for that game and install it before the game is installed in the system, so that all the required compatibility settings will be done with the help of this tool. Such compatibility tools are available for all those programs, games or softwares that are having issues with the Windows 7 operating system.

There's already so much extra stuff "standard" on a store-bought computer. What exactly does it do and do I really need it?

Quote Originally Posted by hoboat33 View Post
    There's already so much extra stuff "standard" on a store-bought computer. What exactly does it do and do I really need it?
    I dont understand as to what you are asking, so could you please specify what is the problem that you are facing in detail? Do you think that computers that were build for people the last 10 years seem to have far less trouble then computers that are store bought PC's (Dell, HP, Gateway, etc)? How would you rate the "cluelessness" level of the average customer for a custom PC vs. that of the average person who buys store bought and needs a reinstall within a year?