Thread: Velociraptor and Windows 7 problem

Velociraptor and Windows 7 problem

Hello friends,

I am using the Windows XP operating system with the 150 GB Velociraptor that I am having. I am now, having a very unusual Velociraptor and Windows 7 problem. The issue is that the Windows 7 operating system refuses to install in it. I am not able to understand why this is happening.

All possible replies and suggestions on this particular situation are very much appreciated.

Re: Velociraptor and Windows 7 problem

Hello there, I suppose that the Velociraptor and Windows 7 problem is being encountered because the required drivers, that are needed for installing this particular operating system are not detected by your Velociraptor. So, make sure that you have the correct drivers installed. Only after that, try the installation of the Windows 7 operating system in it.

Dr. V Guest

i had a similar Velociraptor and Windows 7 problem and I have got rid of the same successfully. It is actually required that the particular RAID drivers for this operating system must be installed. First, remember to remove the older drivers that are installed and only after that install the correct RAID drivers. I am sure that your situation will be solved after that because I had used this same technique to solve my issue too.

Hello gain,

Thank you for relying to my query so soon. Its a great help that you guys are providing. You have mentioned that the Velociraptor and Windows 7 problem can be resolved after the correct RAID drivers will be installed into it. I am not aware as to which drivers I have to get. I also do not know from where I can get the same.

So, please let me know from where I can get these correct drivers.

The particular driver to eradicate the Velociraptor and Windows 7 problem is the one associated with the motherboard of your Velociraptor. So, there is a need to check out the motherboard and accordingly, find the drivers. You can go to the web page of the manufacturer of the motherboard that you are having and then, download the drivers from there.
    I wish you all the best.......

Most of the users have faced such a Velociraptor and Windows 7 issue. Not only the correct drivers are to be installed, but also all the incompatibilities in the system are to be removed. Actually, the hardware and software evaluation tool has to be run in your system. I am telling this because I have seen that many of the Windows 7 users facing problems in the proper working of the system because of some other conflicts not related to them.