Thread: C++ Errors In Windows 7

C++ Errors In Windows 7

Hello, I have installed the Windows 7 Operating system installed on my computer. But, when I try to install some of the applications on my computer, it gives me error message related to that which is most of the time for the C++ errors. Recently this error I am getting for the AVG 9.0. It gives me error as the "Failed to install vcredist". Same error I was got when I try to install the Catalyst Control Center for my ATI card. So, if you are having any solution for this, then please give that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: C++ Errors In Windows 7

Hello, I think this is quiet small error. You can fix this problem if you simply update your Windows 7. So, just make use of the new update for you operating system and then you will get fixed that problem and the error regarding the c++ wont occur in future. Sometimes due to the corrupt files you will get such kind of problem, but that will get fixed if you simply use the updates for your Windows 7.

Hello, you are getting the Microsoft Runtime error and that will simply fixed if you make use of the Direct X latest version on your Windows 7. Just install the Direct X and then you will able to solve your problem. It is just required to make use of the new Direct X and after installing that you need to restart your computer and solve your problem. It will fix the runtime error. So, just do that and solve your problem.

Hello, It may be possible that the problem which you are facing is due to the problem of the Operating system. If you are facing the problem of the such runtime error then most of the time that will occur due to your corrupt format of the system files and that will get fixed either from the repairing of your operating system or from the new installation of the Operating system. So, just make use of the solution for that and then you will able to solve your problem.

Hello, while installing the AVG I got the following error message. If you are having any solution for that then please give me solution for that.
    Installation:
    Error: MSVC Redistributables installation failed. Installation of AVG can not continue.
    How to fix this error.

Hello, if you are getting such kind of problem then you must need to use the link below and then you will able to solve you problem. It will simply give you solution for your problem. It is just required to click on the link below and then you can simply download and then install that on your computer. So, just do that and solve your problem.

KB961894 – VC++ Post 2005 SP1 Redistributable

Hello, you are getting the problem due to the .Net Framework on your computer. Simply install that and solve your problem. The .NET Framework is an integral Windows component that supports building and running the next generation of applications and Web services. The key components of the .NET Framework are the common language runtime (CLR) and the .NET Framework class library, which includes ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Forms, and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). The .NET Framework provides a managed execution environment, simplified development and deployment, and integration with a wide variety of programming languages.