Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 x64 with driver signature disabled

Operating Systems

Old 11-05-2010

Windows 7 x64 with driver signature disabled

Hello. I have a desktop machine and installed with Windows 7 64bit version operating system. The problem is that I am not able to disable driver signing in windows 7 that is I am not able to run i8kfangui on my x64 version of operating system. However it used to work under 32bit version. Please help me out for getting the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Old 11-05-2010

Re: Windows 7 x64 with driver signature disabled

Well you can make the issue to be sorted well by following the steps as follows:
  • bcdedit -set loadoptions \DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECK
  • bcdedit -set loadoptions \DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECK
  • Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON
Try the above steps you may get to a better solution then. Do check out.
Old 11-05-2010

There is another way through which you can sort the issue and that is by pressing F8 right after initial post for vista, Select Disable Driver enforcement or something like that, forget the name but you will see it. I hope this will then sort the thing for you and you may be able to work with the thing well. So do check out and sort the issue.
Old 11-05-2010

You can make the things to process by following the given solution as follows:
  1. Open the start menu
  2. Now type bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS in the search box option
  3. Hit enter
  4. Make the necessary changes

This may help as well.
Old 11-05-2010
Dr. V

It also depends on what type or version you are using and on what system. Check out for the latest update and you may then get sort the issue well. The latest version is 3.1. So do check out for the same. You may then be able to work out for the thing. Do check and make the things to work in your ways.
Old 12-05-2010

Using the function key 8 that is F8 would also help you out in sorting the issue by making the necessary and required changes. Also it may be that you need to update the pack as the latest version would also help you well to get sort the thing. It is essential and necessary that you do look out for the same and make the required ailment to be fulfilled. i hope this will solve your issue.
Old 13-05-2010

This can be done by following the steps as mentioned in Post 2. Do look out for the same. It will definitely help you out to get the things to process and work essentially well. So perform the task as needed. If not then you can also take the steps as by pressing the F8 key. Make the changes that may be needed and then look out for the same.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,