Thread: Concurrent Remote Desktop for Windows Vista

Concurrent Remote Desktop for Windows Vista

I had work to find on several about multiple sessions are now possible via remote desktop (for Vista Home Premium and Ultimate editions). I had found that it need to get hack some vista file. I am not sure about that. I am aware about the full steps for the same. Does there is a tool for the same. Where can I download the same.

Re: Concurrent Remote Desktop for Windows Vista

At work, I do the entire of my expansion on a Windows 2003 box. I normally log in as a normal user, and then use Remote Desktop to at the same time as log in as Administrator. This means that I am comparatively safe from malware when doing day-to-day stuff, but that I am able to still get clutch of Administrator privileges when I necessitate them. This characteristic is merely enabled on server editions of Windows. When you try to attach to Windows Vista (for illustration), you have to disconnect the at present logged-on user. You determine to necessitate a hacked termsrv.dll.

You have to first download Sunmorgus' hacked Termsrv.dll file. At present Vista's sanctuary requirements a little massaging to permit you to modify the original termsrv.dll file, found in C:\Windows\System32. Then you have to hit it off Start, and then type "cmd" in the search box & hit enter. This determines to launch the Command prompt. Then you have to type the following & hit enter: takeown /f C:\Windows\System32\termsrv.dll. Then type this & hit enter (make a note of: reinstate USERNAME with YOUR USERNAME! If your name has a break in it, surround it with quotes, similar to "Mike Garcen"): cacls C:\Windows\System32\termsrv.dll /G USERNAME:F. Then go to your Windows Explorer, and go to C:\Windows\System32. Then you have to rename the innovative termsrv.dll to something else, similar to "termsrv.dll.ORIGINAL", immediately in case. Make a note of if you are not capable to do the above, try rebooting into SAFE MODE. Then copy & paste the Hacked DLL you downloaded in Step 1 into the C:\Windows\System32 folder. After that you determine in addition necessitate to generate another user. Keep in mind, this does not let you connect 2 people to the similar user account, so create another account & then immediately connect to that one & you should not be disconnected.

You be able to have multiple sessions open at on one occasion. This hack merely applies to RDP associations to Vista. When you RDP into Vista it put the boot in out the user presently logged on and/or locks the computer. From Vista although, you be able to have as many connections out as you would similar to. You necessitate a separate account for this to run; you cannot login twice with the similar user account. If you try to login with the similar user account, you determine to either force them off or get a number of weird message, not certain actually.

The download a duplicate of patched termsrv.dll which has the inaccessible desktop connection restraint deactivated for your version or description of Windows. Then you have to restart the system and boot info safe mode by pressing F8 for the duration of initial boot up and choose safe mode. This step is merely necessary if you are at present working Windows Terminal Services or Remote Desktop service, and System File fortification has to be skipped and bypassed, else it determine to prompt the following error message to restore the original termsrv.dll.

In this you have to go to %windir%\System32 and generate a backup replica (or rename) the termsrv.dll. After that you have to rename or eradicate the termserv.dll in the %windir%\System32\dllcache folder. Then replica the downloaded termsrv.dll into %windir%\System32, %windir%\ServicePackFiles\i386 (if exist) and %windir%\System32\dllcache. Then download and run the ts_multiple_sessions.bat to amalgamate the registry value into registry.

You have to create a note of that if you cannot reinstate or overwrite termserv.dll with right of entry denied or file in make use of error, turn off the “Termine Services” in “Services” control panel of “Administrator Tools”. Above and beyond, every connecting physical connection must have their individual user account in the target host, and must authenticate with analogous individual user name and password credential.