Thread: Remove / disable kb976002 Browser Choice application

Remove / disable kb976002 Browser Choice application

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows XP pro operating system. I use Ie8 as my broswer. I have got an update that is kb976002. The problem is after that is been installed I get a popup that is to install a program. When I ignore it it again pops up after restart. I do not want the update to act for disabling any feature. please help me out to get the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Remove / disable kb976002 Browser Choice application

Try to perform a system update for the same. This may help you out well for getting the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to go to the start menu and then go to the all programs option. As it is been done you need to go to the option that is accessories and then look out for system tools. Then open the system restore option. This will sort the thing by mentioning the date. This will sort the issue.

I guess there is some bugs that may be appended to the system and this might have caused the issue due to which you are not able to work well. So in order to sort the thing it is essential and necessary that you perform well for the thing and make the issue to be sorted accordingly. Scan the system well. I hope you may get to a better conclusion.

In order to get the issue to be sorted all you may need to do is to work out well by performing a task that is click on install IE* tab and then a popup will arise saying that it is already your default browser So Do look out for the thing. Save the changes. It will definitely make the things to process and work out well for you. So check out.

Dr. V Guest

If you are not able to make the changes well it may be that your rights may be restricted. it would be better that you get the things to processes by admin rights. Login to the admin account and then check out for the same. Look for the changes that you need to sort. I hope this will surely help to sort the thing. Do look out.

Logging to the admin account may definitely make the issue to be sorted. So do look out for it. You may then get to a proper solution. The admin will help you well to get sort the thing and make the essential ailments to be fulfilled. So do check out for the thing and make the things to work for you. Try it out.

It may be that the update you have performed may have been appended with some issue. So in order to get the thing to work out well it is essential and necessary that you run a proper update. So do check out for the thing that may then help in sorting the issue. Run the update you may then be able to sort the thing well.