Thread: Using ESM in Windows 7 Active Directory

Using ESM in Windows 7 Active Directory

Hello friends, I have recently upgraded to the Windows 7 operating system from Windows Vista. I need to know if there are anyone using ESM in Windows 7 Active Directory. Is there any problem working with Exchange System Management in this particular operating system. If anyone having any idea about this is requested to reply as soon as possible.

Re: Using ESM in Windows 7 Active Directory

Hello there, after installing ESM in Windows 7 Active Directory in this particular operating system, you will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. It will let you know if there is any problem or conflicts of the Active Directory with the operating system. I hope that this will give you the required information that you were searching for.

I have tried using ESM in Windows 7 Active Directory, but it does not work properly. Well, one will have to wait for the newer version, that is the Exchange System Management 2010 to be released. This is because all the new applications and programs are seen to work fine in this particular operating system. So, I suppose that the new version of ESM will have no issues with Windows 7.

You can use ESM in Windows 7 Active Directory in this operating system with the help of CMD. There is a need to start CMD as administrator and only after it will work properly in the Windows 7 operating system. I am using the same in my system with Windows 7 and hence, I can assure you that there is no problem with it.

If you are facing any problems, then just let me know about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by MrChris- View Post
    You can use ESM in Windows 7 Active Directory in this operating system with the help of CMD. There is a need to start CMD as administrator and only after it will work properly in the Windows 7 operating system. I am using the same in my system with Windows 7 and hence, I can assure you that there is no problem with it.

If you are facing any problems, then just let me know about the same.
    Hey, thanks for that reply. I am trying to work with the Windows 7 Active Directory from quite a long time. Now is when I got the solution for this. I tried out to use this solution and to my surprise, it worked out at the first time itself. So Roockie, you will also be able to use the ESM in Windows 7 Active Directory with the help of this technique.