Thread: Asus G2S-A1 Laptop Windows 7 64bit Drivers

Asus G2S-A1 Laptop Windows 7 64bit Drivers

Hello, I have recently installed the Windows 7 64bit Operating System on my Asus G2S-A1 Laptop. I am not able to install the Drivers on that. If you are having any solution for that, then give that to me, so I will able to install the drivers for that. If you have

Re: Asus G2S-A1 Laptop Windows 7 64bit Drivers

Hello, you can able to install the driver if you simply make use of the Driver installing CD. If you make use of that then you will able to install the drivers on your Asus G2S-A1 Laptop. So, just install that and then you will able to get solved for your problem. So, that you will able to get the drivers to be installed on your laptop. After installing each driver you need to restart your laptop.

Hello, I would suggest you to make use of the Driver Installing Software on your Asus G2S-A1 and then by making use of that you will able to install the driver. You need to just install the software which will download the driver and install them on your laptop. You can use any of the below:
    • Driver Detective
    • Drive Finder
    • Driver Installer

Re: Asus G2S-A1 Laptop Windows 7 64 bit Drivers

Hello, You can simply get the help from the ASUS for the Driver installation. If you visit to the Asus Website, then you need to add your model number and then by making use of that you will able to solve your problem. You just need to download the required driver and simply install them on your laptop. So, just make use of that and then you will able to solve your problem.

Hello, you can use the Driver Detective for your use and solve the Driver problem. It is having features as below:
    • Driver detective features
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator

Hello, you must need to make use of the Device manager. Simply check the details for your device. Make right click on that and then you need to check the Driver details. After that you can make search on the internet and download the drivers for your purpose. It will simply solve your driver related problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to solve your problem. It is just required to check the details of the Driver.

Hello, you can simply make use of the help from the Asus. If you get the help fro the asus then you will able to get the latest drivers for your purpose. You can simply download all of the drivers and then you can simply able to install that on your laptop and solve your problem of the driver. So, you have to search on the Asus with your model number and then download and install the driver.