Thread: BackTrack Live CD problem

BackTrack Live CD problem

Hello,
    Here I have backtrack.iso and I understand nothing at all to "live CD" etc. What we must burn the cd? There must unzip the file. iso and burn. The interior on a cd? or burn directly to .iso, and when I reboot and I but the pc's do anything for her windows normally. So, if you know what is the exact problem then please let me know. Thank you for you help.

Re: BackTrack Live CD problem

Hello,
    It is important not to unpack the iso (Unless the AC is to change sth in it before rebuilding it, but I doubt it). In fact, one. iso is an image-cd: with your burning software, choose the "burn a cd-image" and put the. iso once. (But NOT burn the. Iso as "data "...). See if this can help you. If you need any more information on this then please post back.

Hello,
    I burned the ISO image of backtrack live CD with Nero. When I run the CD in the best cases I get to the page of "dragon design", which although not great for me because I stuck at this level. This is what I get on to my screen there is no move to the next step. So, if you have any solution for this then please let me know. Thank you for your help.

Hello,
    Is that the wifi works on backtrack live cd on hdd, instaler thank you not to reply to my email address example @ hotmail.com thank you in advance. I have a key Fi Wireless G USB2 and livebox sagem, thank you to tell me if it works on mandriva spring or knoppix live cd. If you have any other alternative then let me know. Thank you for your help.

Hello,
    I get up there but I do not understand what I do next. To compare the file burned to the original file, no? So at one point I must make a command to the cd or no? I did not understand the tutorial that I had seen some where. I'll have a time makes the experiment with the cd I compare values of that type, if it is the same then please let me know.

Hello,
    Yes it is the one, thank you, so yes the file on the PC is the same as the original, I do not know this stuff thank you. So I do not think this is the burning that I have engaged with nero 7 premium, c is the first picture I'm just this version but hey, I didn't do nero sim before but seems to have the well-etched, I don t have a Linux PC to perform the md5 file engraved

Hello,
    The Lives cd the problem with laptops is that often, it starts not alone and requires some startup options. (I remember the acpi for me). But now you seem to say it's a problem with the GUI (xorg?). Have you tried the forums on your live cd ? With the name of your laptop for example? Especially if I say stupid things please correct me (I'm beginner).