Thread: Installation time of Windows 7

Installation time of Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and am trying to install Windows 7 64 bit to it. The problem is that the green status bar has stopped at a particular moment for around 3 hours. I have no idea what could have caused the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well. So do look out for the same. I hope you may then make the things to process well. Do check out.

Re: Installation time of Windows 7

It basically do not make much time. Hardly 15-30 minutes. I may be that the system is been affected or some problem with the same. Do check out for it. You may then be able to work well for it. I hope this is the only reason that you are not able to work out well for it. So do look for the thing and make the proper implementation.

Dr. V Guest

It could be that the system is been affected by some bug or the disc that you are using is not proper. It would be better that you change the disc and look out for the changes that needs to be implemented. It would be better and you may thus make the changes that is required. I hope it would be essential for you to sort the thing by checking. Change the disc and then try to get to the conclusion.

It took around 30 mins for me to get install the Windows 7 operating system but the time consumed by yours is too much. Definitely there is some issue with the system or with the utility disc that you use. I guess there may be some bad clusters on your hard disk that is not allowing the system to get install well. So do look out for it and delete the partitions and then recreate them.

The problem may also be related to the type of system that you use. It could be that the desktop machine you use could have low configuration and is not much suitable for Windows 7 operating system. I will recommend you to install Windows 7 only if your system has minimum of 1 Gb Ram and working with core 2 duo processor. Then you might be able to function with the system well.

martine4161 Guest

In windows 7 that green portion hardly take 15 minuet for completing that. If your PC take more time then there can be problem of hardware like RAM or the disc drive. So check all the hardware related to it and then take any replacement.