Thread: Trouble Installing BackTrack 4 Final From Live DVD Or USB

Trouble Installing BackTrack 4 Final From Live DVD Or USB

Hello, I have recently tried to install the BackTrack on my Laptop. For that I have downloaded the ISO File and then burnt that to the DVD. Then I have also created the USB Live on another computer. but, when I try to start it, it wont loaded. It just gives me starting GUI Interface for the first screen and then nothing will happen. If you are having any idea for that, then please provide that to me.

Re: Trouble Installing BackTrack 4 Final From Live DVD Or USB

Hey, I was also getting the same problem. If anyone is having the solution for this, then provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to find out the solution by myself but not able to do that. So, if you are having any idea from which I will able to solve my problem, then give that to me. If you have any kind of suggestion then reply me for that.

Dr. V Guest

Hello, You must need to check the ISO file. Most of the time due to the corrupt ISO file such kind of problem occurs, due to the corrupt ISO file. So, if it is not working properly then you must need to make use of the new ISO file from the new source and then simply burn that and try to boot from the new DVD. If you are having problem of the ISO file then will able to resolve your problem.

Hello, if you are having the problem of the installing the BackTrack 4 from the USB, then it may be possible that the problem is happening due to the Unsupported USB booting. Your motherboard must support for the booting. If your motherboard won't support for the USB Booting and if it is not supporting that then you must need to make use of the boot from the CD or DVD. So, just check whether your motherboard support for the USB bootup or not?

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the new installation DVD and then you will able to resolve your problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to solve your problem. It will simply give you solution if you are having problem due to the BackTrack 4 Final Live DVD. So, you must need to check that first and after that you will able to solve your problem.

Hello, most of the time booting would not happen from the DVD due to your boot device priority. If you are having your first boot device as the Hard Drive, then you will not able to boot from your CD or DVD. You must set up your DVD drive to the First Boot Device and then by making use of that you will able to solve your problem. So, just make use of the BIOS setting and then you will able to solve your problem.